Chapter Four

Dereks p.o.v
I knew it was wrong. I heard his heartbeat his scent hitting me like a truck a mixture of chocolate and strawberries engulfing my senses I couldn't control myself I had to go.

Lurking in the shadows cast by trees I watched him, I watched the beautiful smelling his extreme anger and frustration I winced as I watched him slam his hand into a tree. The smell of blood quickly enveloping my senses. Hearing him scream out about my kind I knew i had to interfere I had to draw his attention until I knew what was happening.

Before I knew it I was stood there right in front of him arms crossed over my chest " you know this is private property right" I spoke catching his attention he looked at me with anger burning in his eyes. Damn his eyes are almost as intense as mine, even with the anger burning there in his eyes I was fascinated by the stunning light whiskey colour. I have never seen something so beautiful. I stared at him drinking in his features from his gorgeous eyes to his slim figure, maybe too thin I thought to myself worry coursing through my veins for this fragile looking boy with clearly deep rooted anger issues.

God I shouldn't have come. I feel myself losing control as fires insults and snarky comments at me. My anger rising before I knew it I had him up against a tree breathing against his ear "put the claws away kitten you're not my type. You're just a kid." I growled lowly. I could hear his heart beat picking up I could smell is fear and anxiety as he shut his eyes right in an attempt to calm himself I ran, I ran as fast as I could to get away.

Why did I do that? I am in control, I control my wolf he doesn't control me so how the hell did that kid rile me up enough for my wolf to surface. Remembering the fear on his face as I shake my head my held trying to clear my mind of the boy. I have more important things to focus on, like what happened last night I smelt  it an unmistakable scent. Evil. There was an alpha in my woods and I want to know why.

I sat in the remnants of my old home trying to piece things together. It dawns on me that smell, that damn boys scent I was drawn to it and until now I couldn't figure out why. I was drawn to it because he was in the woods last night. It was him, he was the boy called Stiles. He was there too he must've seen something. He's the missing piece to this puzzle, he can help me figure this out.

If he lets me near him again and from the fear I saw on his face l'd say that's unlikely, but he also doesn't strike me as the kind of kid that willow allow his weakness to be seen sarcasm and wit clearly a defence to cover his emotions so maybe there is hope. Maybe just maybe he will help me.