Chapter 10

When the sky had almost dimmed in color, The Blind Concubine was holding the Little Prince's hand as they walked back to the small courtyard.

Xiao Bao was giving Yu Li its mixed kitten meal. Without raising his head, he said: "Just coming back after this late, where have you gone wildly to?"

The Little Prince's pitch black's pupil widely opened to a perfectly round shape: "How can you have the same exact manner of speaking with my brother!!"

Xiao Bao also glared at him, "Little Lord, please don't compare me with that Honorable Lord."

With a smile all over his face, the Blind Concubine said: "Xiao Bao, It's getting late, just let him stay here and eat together with us."

Xiao Bao straightly refused the idea: "I don't have any spare time to wait on this Little Lord."

The Blind Concubine still hadn't the chance to say anything, the Little Prince had shouted out loudly: "How dare you! You're actually bold enough to go as far as to refute His Grace*!"

*t/n : actually it's his ladyship... but, I refused to used such feminine title, then, His Graceness or His Grace will sound better. XD

The Blind concubine hastily smoothed things over: "Alright, alright. My stomach is already hungry. After we eat, we will talk about this again, alright?"

The Little Prince exquisitely put his fair and tender little hands behind his back, made an "hmph!" sound, then said: "As a Prince, I originally couldn't be concerned to argue with you! Arrange the meals!"

Xiao Bao's eyes became wider: This Little Lord's extravagance is even higher than the Emperor himself.

Because considering the Blind Concubine's reputation, he had to prepare the meals.

Not long after, he came back with pork steamed with ground rice wrapped in a lotus leaf and stewed eggplants in a thick soya sauce then served them on the table.

The Little Prince asked: "Just two kinds of dishes?"

Xiao Bao replied: "No. Only one."

He added: "The steamed pork belongs to His Grace, you can only eat this eggplant."

The Blind Concubine covered his mouth to hide his smile. "Xiao Bao, Do not quarrel with a little child."

He picked up piece of the fresh and tender steamed pork and put it on the Little Prince's bowl. "Eat slowly, don't get burn."

The Little Prince rolled his eyes at Xiao Bao, facing Xiao Bao and making a funny face. His little hand hoisted the chopsticks and ate from the side of the bowl.

The Blind Concubine couldn't help smiling, "This child is so much fun."

He himself was not moving his own chopsticks. Instead, he was only concerned with ladling up a big spoon of seaweed soup, brought it to the front of his mouth then cooled it by blowing it. Then he brought it to the Little Prince.

The Little Prince lowered his head to drink the soup. Sip by sip he gulped it down. Almost like a little animal, he wore a very cute and lovely expression.

After he finished with the soup, he licked his lips and patted his belly. "This is my first time eating together on the same table with people."

Blind Concubine replied: "Is that true?"

"Mm!", Little Prince nodded his head. "Even with brother, I haven't sat together on a same table to eat."

Xiao Bao interrupted him: "How about your mother? Surely you have sat together at the same table to have a meal with your mother?"