Chapter 6

Yoongi POV

I was walking around the school because I didn't have anything to do. When I got to the third floor, I heard music. I think that it was coming from the piano room. As I got closer i heard the music better.

No. No. It can't be her. Can it.

When I got to the room, i saw Seoyeon playing my song. Our song. She was about to end the song. I expect her to stop when she was done but by the look of it, it looks like the was going to play again. I went to her and then sit beside. She look at me and I can see so many questions in her eyes.

As she was about to play it again. I start to play the other part. When I took at quick look at her, i saw her crying. When we was done, she stood up and was about to hug me but I stop her by putting my hands on her shoulders. I lean in and whisper to her.

Yoongi- "Someone is watching. So play a long. Okay."

She look at me with big eyes and cry.

I guess she understands.

I push her on the floor. I didn't want to push her that hard but since young, she have a good acting skills. So when I push her it look like I push her pretty hard. I walk away. That is when that person ran away. I walk to the door and look to see who it is but they ran away before I can see who it is. I walk back in and hug Seoyeon.

Yoongi- "I miss you so much"

Seoyeon- "I miss you much, too. I didn't want to believe that it is you. Since you are here why don't you play me a song.

Yoongi- "Just for you."

I went to the piano and part of a song for her.

Seoyeon- "You are still good at playing the piano. But can you do me a favor."

Yoongi- " What is that?"

Seoyeon- " Promise me that you will not tell anyone about my disguise."

Yoongi- " Why?"

Seoyeon- " Well. I don't want people to know who I am yet."

Yoongi- " But if you show yourself you will not get bully."

Seoyeon- " I know but I dont want to have  fake friends or be follow around. And it is weird because lots of guys just ask you out."

Yoongi-" Okay. I have to get going because the boys might ask where I was. Bye."

Seoyeon-"Bye."

I walk out and go to BTS house. When I got there, I open the door and see all of my hyung and the other sitting in the living room.

Jin-" You know how late it is" He said to me.

Yoongi-" Sorry. I was hanging out with my friend."

Jungkook-" Did you hang out with a boy or a girl."

Yoongi-" Why do you need to know." 

After I said that I went to my room and slept.

Seoyeon POV

As I leave the school, I can feel like someone was follow me. Next thing you know someone is covering my mouth with there hands. Since I know defense, I bite his hands and flip him over. I look at him and it is
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.