Chapter 29

Jungkook POV

I see Seoyeon walking out of the lunchroom. My friends then give me a thumb up before I leave. I leave my friends and follow Seoyeon. I saw that she is going towards the rooftop, which is a good spot to confess to her. She open the door and goes in. I wait a couple of seconds. I then open the door and see her with Eunwoo. I clench my hands.

They start to talk but I couldn't hear them because they were to far. Then he takes her hands, then get on his knees. They start to talk again. Then she said those words that I didn't want to hear but me.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Seoyeon-" Yes! Finally!"

They both hug each other. I couldn't hold my anger. I walk away and went to our hangout place. I then start to punch the punching bag that was there. I kept punching it until my knuckles start to bleed. Then my Hyungs start to walk in. All of them start to ask me question.

Yoongi -" Stop! He isn't ready to ask us that yet. When he is then he will tell us."

They then shut up.

That is why I like Yoongi Hyung. He may seem cold but is nice. Also, he knows what to do.

I then sat down on a chair while they went to go get the first aid kit. They then came back and wrap my knuckles with the bandage.

Hoseok -" Why don't we hang out so that Jungkook can get his minds off stuff."

We all nodded and decide to skip school early because they want to cheer me up.

Seoyeon POV

He gets down on one knee while holding my hands.

Eunwoo -" I like

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jennie."

Seoyeon-" Yes! Finally!

I yell and hug him. We talk for some five minutes until we decide to go back to where our friends are.

We were talking and walking at the same time. We got to put friends table and sit down.

All -" Umm..."

We turn to them.

Eunwoo -" Do you guys need to say something?"

They pass the question around until it lands on Yugyeom.

Yugyeom -" Eunwoo-ssi. Seoyeon-ssi. Are you guys perhaps, dating?"

Eunwoo spit his water out.

Eunwoo/Seoyeon -" No."

Yugyeom -" Then why do you guys have your arms around each other?"

We look at what he is saying and see that we have our arms around each other. We let go of each other and fall off the seats. They start to look at us with a confused face.

Sanha -" So. Are you guys dating?"

Eunwoo/Seoyeon-" Oh Hell No."

They all nodded their heads. Then we go to class and try to pretend that nothing happen.

Jungkook POV

We ditch school but it wasn't fun. We pass Seoyeon house. Then go to the park to rest. We sat down while Jimin went to go get us some ice cream. We stay for awhile but the boys wanted to go home. I told them to leave and that I will come back home when I am done. They go away. I walk away around. But that didn't released my anger and sadness. So I decided why not go to a place that will take away my pain. 

Seoyeon POV

All of them left and Vernon and Mingyu left for vacation. So that means that I am alone.

I was watching a movie in the middle of the night until I heard the door bell like a hundred time. I look in the hole and see Jungkook. He keep swaying back and forth while putting his head door.

I open the door and suddenly he hug me.

Jungkook -" I miss you so much."

Seoyeon -" Are you okay?"

Jungkook -" I am okay when I am with you."

Seoyeon -" Here let me help you."

I help him to the couch and sit him down. Then he throw up on himself. 

Seoyeon - "I guess he is drunk."

I bring my brother extra pair of clothes and changes his dirty clothes. I took off his shirt. I try not to look but I did. I saw his toned abs for awhile until I put on the shirt. I am blushing so bad. I then start to take off his pants but I didn't want to. So I tried not to look. I successfully do it. I then put his clothes in the washer.  I go back to Jungkook. I look at him for awhile until I tuck him in. I was about to leave until he...

----

What do you think happen???