Chapter 11

Sorry that I don't post a lot. I been very busy lately.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They all nodded their head and went to the nearest bathroom. When we got there we have to wait because there was a person in the bathroom. Then the person came out and it was...............

-

No one POV

Yoongi and Seoyeon walked out of the bathroom together. 

Jungkook - "S-so are you guys a thing?"

It hurt Jungkook heart a little..

Seoyeon - "NO."

Yoongi - "YES."

They both said it at the same time.

Seoyeon - "Anyways, lets hang out. So, where do you guys want to go to?"

'So she just dodge the question.' Thought Jungkook.

Taehyung - "Lets go to the arcade. Then the beach. Since it is close to the arcade."

Seoyeon - "Anyways, lets go back home and pack our stuff. Since it is Friday today, we can stay at my Villa till Sunday. OK."

All - "Ok."

They all went to into there own car and drove to their house and pack. When we were done, we decided to meet at the boys house.

Seoyeon - "Okay, lets go."

I gave them the address and then we went to the Villa that we are going to stay at.

Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok, and Yoongi were in a car together and Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook, and Seoyeon were in a car together. They fought over who was going to sit with who for 10 minutes. Until Seoyeon said that she is going to sit in the front seat. Right next to the driver. They drove for a hour and then they were at her Villa. 

Jungkook - "It looks like they are not there yet. So, lets go explore."

Seoyeon - "Okay. So lets go. This is the place that you guys are going to stay until Sunday."

Seoyeon show them her Villa and they were amaze at the place that they are going to stay at.

(It is night time.)

Seoyeon show the Villa to them and they were staring at it in awe. Then the rest of the other member came and kept looking at it in awe, too. 

'Wow. She must be rich or something.' Namjoon, Hoseok, Seokjin thought.

'I knew that she will be successful after all these year.' Yoongi thought.