Chapter 24

I try to hide the Sharpie but he saw it. He took it and tried to mark on my face but he couldn't. I went to a corner which is a bad idea. He corner me and still tried to mark my face but couldn't. I then push him and...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No on POV

She push him and he grab her wrist. They both fall on the floor. She is on top of him. Then the teacher open the door.

Teacher - "You guys ca-

We look at her and then look back at us and see the position we are in. We both get up and stand up. Then Seoyeon than walk away. More like ran away.

Teacher - "Jungkook. That is a nice rose drawn on your face."

Jungkook pull out his phone and look at him with his camera. 

'I guess it is drawn good.' He thought. 

Then he grab his stuff and went out. He saw Seoyeon and grab her wrist. 

Seoyeon - "Yah. Let me go."

Jungkook - "Why did you draw on my face?"

Seoyeon - "Yah. At least I didn't draw something that you will regret."

Jungkook - "You could have drawn on my arms or anywhere else that is not visible. 

Seoyeon - "You would have reacted the same."

'She is right.' Jungkook thought.

Seoyeon - 'Anyways. I like the rose. It look like a real tattoo."

When he got distracted, she pulled away and ran.

>>>FastForward

 Seoyeon - "YAH. JIHOON."

He runs in and fall down.

Jihoon-" Yah! What happen?"

Seoyeon - "If Jungkook ask about Jiwoo then-"

Jihoon - "Who is Jiwoo?"

Seoyeon - "I was getting there. Jiwoo is my fake sister. So if Jungkook ask, then tell him that she is in the states and she is marrying to Lee Jihoon. And say that we just met him. Yeah, I know. He have the same name as you too."

Jihoon - "Why me?"

Seoyeon - "Because I didn't think that you will come back but you did so know the person she is "Marrying" is you."

Jihoon -"Okay."

Seoyeon - "Where is Xiumin, anyways?"

Jihoon - "Business."

Seoyeon - "When is he coming back."

Jihoon - "IDK."

Seoyeon - "Okay. Don't bother me. Don't call me if you need me."

'Usually it is if you need me then call me not if you need me then don't call me.' Jihoon thought.

Seoyeon went to her room and took off her disguise. Then she got a notification.

Lisa - Let's go to the mall.

Seoyeon - Ok. When are we going.

Rose - Right now.

Seoyeon - Okay. I will meet you guys there in 15 minutes.

Lisa- Ok. See you later. 

She then went to the bathroom and got ready. 

Meanwhile...

Taehyung - "Yah. We are going to the mall."

Jungkook - "Well then. BYE."

Taehyung - "You are going with us."

Jungkook was about to say something but Tae cut him. 

Taehyung - "And that is final."

Jungkook - "Yah. Coming." He then got dress. And went to the mall with his Hyungs.

>>>Fast Faward

Seoyeon was at Gucci. Trying to buy stuff for her friends and her. She was looking for clothes until she heard two familiar voices.

??? - " Do you think that I look good on me?"

??? - "Yes, Hyung. I think that it looks good on you."

??? - "Thanks."

'Why does those voices sound so familiar. She thought.

She look over and see Taehyung and Jungkook. Then they both turn to her direction. She then quickly hid from both of them. 

Taehyung POV

I was talking with Jungkook until I saw a figure at the corner of my eyes. I look and see no one. Maybe it was just a tricked. I look at Jungkook and he was looking at that direction too. Then we went back to talking. But he is not listening or talking to me anyways. He just have his head in the clouds. 

I then snap my finger at Jungkook and he come back to reality.

Taehyung - "Lets go meet the other Hyung. They are probably waiting for us."

Jungkook - "Yeah, lets go. "

We then went to the place that we were suppose to meet up at. When we got there, we saw the rest of the Hyung and went to them. 

Seokjin - "Our dongsaeng have been gone forever. You guys need to be punished. As the olest hyung, I shou-"

Namjoon went to him and cover his mouth.

Namjoon - "I think that will shut him up."

Yoongi - "Lets go. I want to sleep."

Namjoon - "Ok. Let's go and Jin will drive."

Seokjin - "Yah! Why me?"

Namjoon - "Because you are the better driver out of all of us."

Yoongi - "Let's go."

We all then went home. 

Seokjin is cooking. Yoongi is sleeping. Hoseok is dancing. Namjoon is composing music. Jimin and Jungkook are playing Overwatch. And I am just organizing my clothes.   

Seoyeon POV

When they got out of Gucci. I got out of my hiding spot and someone scream. 

I look up and it is... 

Who do you think it is?

Friend or Enemy?