Chapter 22

The the teacher came in and talk about random things until I heard she said that we have two new students. I sat up and...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seoyeon POV

The teacher was talking about boring stuff until she brought up that there will be two new students. I look up and it is this girl that cake her face a lot and...

Jungkook POV

The the teacher came in and talk about random things until I heard she said that we have two new students. I sat up and saw a guy and...

Seoyeon POV

"LEE JIHOON"

Jungkook POV

"JUNG MINA"

No one POV

They both said their names and the students look at them like they were crazy. 

Teacher-"Sit down Jungkook and Seoyeon. Now, will you new kids introduce yourself."

Mina - "Hello, my name is Jung Mina. And I hope you guys will take care of me."

Jihoon - "Hello my name is Lee Jihoon or you can call me Woozi. I hope you guys take care of me, too."

Teacher - "Okay. You guys can sit in the desk at the back."

Seoyeon POV

The new girl, I think her name is Mina, but anyways she came up to me. She gave me a death glare and start to flirt with Jungkook. I just got my stuff and sat next to Jihoon.

Jungkook POV

Mina was talking about how it was a coincidence that we meet again. I can tell that she keep giving death glare to Seoyeon. Then Seoyeon walk away and sat down with that Jihoon guy. Mina took the seat and start to cling on my arms. 

I am pretty sure that I am going to die because of Mina. If Seoyeon didn't move then I wouldn't die because of her.

Seoyeon POV

Me and Jihoon was whispering  while the teacher was talking. I look over to see if Jungkook survive with her. I look over and see that she is clinging on to Jungkook arms. I was laughing. And Jihoon was looking at me like I was a idiot. I pointed at them and Jihoon saw, too. We then start to laugh and say stuff like,

'I fell bad for him but not.'

'I think he is going to die because of her.'

And keep laughing until the bell ring for us to go to our next class.

Seoyeon - "Yah, Jihoon. What classes do you have?"

Jihoon - "I have Writing, reading, Lunch, Sing, Dance, History, and  Gym."

Seoyeon - "Yah. That means we have 5 classes together."

We then walk separate ways. 

Jungkook POV (I feel bad for him. He has to hang out with a girl he doesn't like.)

She kept clinging on my arms like a koala and didn't let go. She was on my nerves. Like right now. I look at Seoyeon and that Jihoon guy and saw that they are laughing at something. I look around and don't see anything funny. I just kinda wish it was me and Seoyeon laughing not her and Jihoon. 

When I look at them. I saw that she is pointing to us. I mean I can see why they are laughing but they shouldn't. I couldn't hold in my anger because of them. 

After class ended, she is still clinging on me. I gosh, can you please let me go. 

That is why I left her. She is always clinging on to me. I ask her what class she have and she only have Math and Sing with me. Which is lucky. I then walk to my class. Which I have with Seoyeon. I see her and drag  her by the wrist. I pull her to where ever that my feet take me. Which is the rooftop. 

Seoyeon - "Yah. Why did you drag me here?"

Jungkook - "So... What was you guys laughing about?"

Seoyeon - "Something personal."

She then walk away but I grab her wrist again and she falls into my chest. I held her there for a few second.

Seoyeon POV

I couldn't move and I could hear his heartbeat. It was fast. That means one thing. He likes me but no, he likes my 'sister'. We are in that position for a couple second until he let go. I pull away and went to class. Then Jungkook comes into class, too.

Jungkook POV

I don't know why my heartbeat beats fast around her. It was Jiwoo but know it is Seoyeon. But I can't fall in love with her because of a bet. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is the bet?
Will he fall in love with her?
Will she fall in love with him?