Chapter 23

I don't know why my heartbeat beats fast around her. It was Jiwoo but know it is Seoyeon. But I can't fall in love with her because of a bet. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoongi POV

All of them been acting weird lately. They are always quiet and always follow Jungkook like they are waiting for something. I don't know what but they are. I can sense it. 

I was following behind them. They didn't notice me because I was 'quiet'. I wasn't. They were just deep in their conversation. 

Namjoon - "Do you think it is going to work?"

'WHat???'

Jimin - "I don't think so."

'I swear if it have to do anything with Seoyeon or me then I am going to kill them.'

Taehyung - "But what if she falls in love with Jungkook?"

Seokjin - "Common sense. Jungkook break up with her when they "date". She then will get sad."

Hoseok - "Yeah. But that means that if she gets sad that she will move school and since they are sister, she will likely tell her sister and once Jungkook figure then his heart will break."

'Thank you Hoseok. I will treat you later.'

Namjoon - "You are right but what if it doesn't happen. Like really, would Jungkook fall in love with her. He likes Jiwoo but can't get her because she is marrying a guy."

I couldn't take it anymore. I got up from my hiding place and all of them saw me. There face was pale. And I was angry. Why? Because they know nothing. I went to them.

Yoongi - "This is a good idea,"

All - "It is?"

Yoongi - "No it isn't. She will probably kill herself like last time. Okay. Her sister would have die for her because she lost so much blood. Also, at least consider some people feeling."

I walk away because that is the only thing that I could do.

Jungkook POV

'Wait she is marrying Lee Jihoon which is that guy that is hanging out with Seoyeon. But why is he here? Why does Seoyeon look like Jiwoo when they aren't biological sister?' So many question fill up my brain.

??? - "Jungkook. Jungkook. JUNGKOOK."

Jungkook - "Yes ma'am."

Teacher - "Detention for calling me a woman and for dozing off."

Jungkook - "Sorry Sir."

I bowed and sit back down. 

Teacher - "Blah, Blah, Blah. SEOYEON DETENTION."

I jumped up because I was falling asleep in this class. I look over and saw that Seoyeon just woke up. Now that she is back she doesn't really dress as a nerd or act as a nerd. She doesn't have braces and her hair is more straight then wavy and everywhere. She barely pay attention in class. 

Also she have detention and that means my plan will work.

*Time Skip*

It is after school and I am just in the detention room. Waiting for her.

Seoyeon POV

After getting  detention in that class I went to my other class and talk to Jihoon the whole time. When I look around, sometime I will find Jungkook staring at us. Not even stare, it is more of a glare at me and him. I introduce Jihoon to Blackpink and Got7. He surprisingly is not shy around them. It is like he have meet them for awhile now.  

*Time Skip*

Now I have detention with Jungkook. Great.

I went in and saw that Jungkook is staring at me. I took a seat at a desk that is the farthest from him. But he keep on getting closer. Then the teacher comes in. THANK YOU.

Teacher - "Okay. You guys will be here for two hours and don't leave this class."

I then laid down on my arms and 'sleep'. I open my eyes for a little and saw him staring at me.

Seoyeon - "Am I that pretty?"

Jungkook - "An-Ani. You are not that pretty."

Seoyeon - "Say the one stuttering."

Jungkook - "N-No I am not." 

Seoyeon - "Again."

Jungkook - "Never mind."

He than face the other way. After awhile he snore. Good.

I grab my Sharpie and drew all over his face. I don't know why but I didn't do anything bad to his face. I just drew a rose on the side of his face with the stem around his ears. Then he woke up and I sat down and pretend to do 'stuff'. He yawn and look t the window. 

Jungkook - "YAH. WHY DID YOU DRAW ON MY FACE."

Seoyeon - "No I didn't."

I try to hide the Sharpie but he saw it. He took it and tried to mark on my face but he couldn't. I went to a corner which is a bad idea. He corner me and still tried to mark my face but couldn't. I then push him and...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think happen?

Have a beautiful day.