Chapter 9

He left and I ran after him. We was running around that we didn't even know that somebody was here. Waiting for him. We ran into the living room and I slip.............................

While he was turning around. I slip and he was going to grab me but while grabbing me, he fell down on top of me.. We stared at each other for a good minute than we heard a cough.

All - *COUGH*

Me and him look up and saw his friends staring at us. I was trying to get up but Jungkook is on top of me.

Seoyeon - "Can you get off me, know."

He instantly got off me and we both stand up and dust our self.

Jimin - "So what was that all about?"

Jungkook/Seoyeon - "Nothing."

All - "RIGHT."

Seoyeon - "Anyways. We are doing a project. How about you guys?"

Taehyung - "We got partners up together. So it is me and Jimin. Jin and Namjoon. Suga and J-Hope.

Seoyeon - "Anyways. Do you have a music room or a studio room."

Jungkook - "Yes but you can find it yourself."

I walked away from them and went and look for the room. It took me 20 minutes because I got lost in the house. When i got there, there was instruments everywhere. I walked around and saw a door. i open it and saw a recording room. Nothing to do again. I sat down on the seat of the piano and start to play.

Seokjin POV

When she left, I went to the kitchen to help Mrs. Park cook. I than stop and look around. Where the hell is Yoongi?

Seokjin - "Where is Yoongi?" Almost shouting.

VMinKook - "Take a chill pill."

Hoseok - "He is sleeping in one of Jungkook room."

Seokjin - "Tell him to come because food it almost ready."

I than went to go help Mrs. Park.

Yoongi POV

I was sleeping until I heard music. I walked to were it was coming from and a saw Seoyeon playing the piano. I go up to her and sit down next to her. She than look at me.

Seoyeon - "Hey. Do you want to play our song?"

Yoongi - "Sure."

We played one of our song but it wasn't the main one.

BTS POV without Yoongi

We all went to the room that Yoongi usually sleeps in. When we got there we didn't see anybody but we all heard music. We all went to the music room and we saw something surprising. We saw Yoongi and Seoyeon playing a song. We they were done playing, we decide to leave but Jungkook being the clumsy one. Slipped and fell and that made a loud noise. Next thing you know Seoyeon and Yoongi are giving us death glare. We ran and Yoongi ran after us. Jin being the mom said,

Seokjin - "If you don't stop than we will take away your bed."

That made him stop

Mrs. Park - "Dinner is almost ready."

Then we all ran downstairs except for Seoyeon.

Seoyeon POV

After they ran away. I suddenly remember something. I PLAN ON GOING TO GET DINNER WITH THE GUYS. Never mind.

Phone Conversation

Eunwoo - Hello

Seoyeon - Sorry Eunwoo but I can't come because of something important I have to do.