Chapter 12

Suga - "Sorry but I have to tell them."

Suga - "Seoyeon is--------------

------------------------------------------------------
No one POV
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Suga - " Seoyeon is Jiwoo sister"

All -" WHAT!!!"

Suga -" SHE REALLY IS HER SISTER. HER SISTER EVEN ASK ME TO PROTECT HER BUT I CAN'T DO THAT WHEN SOMEONE IS BULLYING HER!!!"

Jungkook -" I didn't know thats she is her sister. I am sorry."

Suga - " You are to late. Next thing you know is that she move school because of you. Her sister will be disappointed in you."

Jungkook than walk over and carry her. bridal style. He than walk to the infirmary. He didn't care of what people said. He just carry her to the infirmary. Knowing that her sister, Jiwoo, will never forgive him. He felled in love with her at first sight. She was beautiful, sweet, kind, caring, and all the thing you find in a perfect girl.

When he got to the infirmary. He laid Seoyeon carefully on to the bed.

Jungkook -" Nurse. Will you heal her and take care of her."

Nurse -" Yes, I will, but how did she get all these bruises and cuts?"

Jungkook -" She was in a fight and I have to stop them from hurtin her."

Nurse -" Okay."

Jungkook -" Would you mind if I wait for her to wake up."

Nurse -" Sure you can."

Jungkook waited for the nurse to get done with cleaning Seoyeon up. When the nurse was done cleaning her and treating her he went in and grab a chair and move it to the bed.

Jungkook -" I am so sorry. I didn't know that you were her sister. I will not bully you again because I know that your sister will not forgive me at all."

While he was saying those words to her, he didn't know that someone was listening to him the whole time.

Jungkook than slept beside Seoyeon.

*Time Skip *

While Jungkook was sleeping, Seoyeon woke up because she heard a little snore. She look at who it was and saw Jeon Jungkook holding her hand. She blushed. She then pull her hand away, slowly and got out of the bed. She than got her stuff and left.

Seoyeon POV

I than got a phone call from my mom.

Phone conv.

Seoyeon- Hello

Mom - Where are you

Seoyeon - I am at school. Why did you calling me?

Mom - Hurry up and get to the company. Right now.

Seoyeon - Yes mother

I than hang up and ran to the company. When I got there, I went to where my mother office. When I got to my mother office, I saw my mom, dad and brother.

Seoyeon -" So. Why did you call me?"

Xuimin -" Umm.... Wait. Why am I the one to tell her."

Dad -" Because you are her brother."

Seoyeon-" What are you guys talking about?"

Xuimin -"I have to tell you that.....

------------------------------------------------------
What do you think her brother is going to say.

------------------------------------------------------What do you think her brother is going to say

Have a great day

Have a great day.