Chapter 27

My alarm went off. I done my routine and put my hair down. I went to Mingyu and Vernon room and see that they are not there. I go to the living room and see...

----

Jungkook POV

I was in dreamland until I felt something cold on my face. I see Taehyung and Jimin hold a bucket. (I can see that happening) They run and I run after them. 

Jungkook - "You guys are dead when I get you guys."

Jimin - "Is that how you treat your Hyungs."

Jungkook - "Yes."

We run around the house until Jin call for us.

Jin - "Stop running or you guys will go to school with a empty stomach. 

VMinKook - "Yes Eomma."

We go to the kitchen and sit down.

Yoongi - "I have to go to school early. BYE."

He runs out the door. We all have a surprise face.

Taehyung - "Did Suga Hyung just run."

Namjoon - "I think so too. But I think it is just my mind."

All - "Me too."

We all nodded and start to eat.

Yoongi POV

When I said that I am going to school. Will I didn't. I went to Seoyeon house. And maybe have breakfast at her place because I didn't eat. I walk and got to her place and knock on the door. I wait a couple of second and Vernon open the door. I look over his shoulder and see...

Seoyeon POV

I look and see...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Eunwoo. And Yoongi?

I went to them and hug him. 

Seoyeon - "Why are you here? I thought that you were in Japan."

Eunwoo  - "Why can't I ?"

Seoyeon - "I didn't say you can't. But I have a plan so we have to sick to it."

I told them the plan. 

>>> Fast Forward

I am know at school with Vernon, Mingyu, and Eunwoo. We got there when kids usually get there and relax.

We walk in and kids start to talk about us.

Boy12 -" She is pretty."

Boy3-" I will make her mine."

Girl11-" The guys are handsome."

Boy21-" What if she is dating that guy that his arms around her shoulders. Me, Vernon, Mingyu, and Eunwoo are walking together. With Vernon arm around my shoulder. And we were all talking together.

Girl18-" They look good together."

Then Yoongi walk towards me. Like our plan.

Seoyeon-" Yoongi!"

I wave my hand at him.

Yoongi -" Seoyeon!"

We hug each other and start to talk together.

Girl 1-" How does she know Yoongi?"

Yoongi -" What do you guys want to do."

He said quietly but enough for us to hear.

Seoyeon-" Hang out. Duh."

Yoongi -" Where?"

Seoyeon-" Lets go to the rooftop."

All -" Okay."

Mingyu -" But we need to distract them."

Seoyeon/Yoongi-" I know."

All -" What?"

Seoyeon-" When they turn their heads then follow us. Unless one of us drag you two."

We turn out head to Vernon and Mingyu.

Seoyeon/Yoongi -" One, two, three. It is BTS. And I see Jungkook."

All of them turn their head and we grab Vernon and Mingyu and run to the rooftop. When we got to the rooftop we were panting because of the flight of stairs.

Vernon -" Who is Jungkook anyways? And why call his name out of the other people?"

Seoyeon-" One of the school Kingkas."

Eunwoo -" Play boy."

Seoyeon  -" Bad boy."

Yoongi -" And is my friend."

Vernon -" Okay."

Yoongi -" And like her."

All -" WHAT!"

Seoyeon-" Not really me. He like when I was Jiwoo not Seoyeon."

All -" Ohh."

Seoyeon-" Yep."

We talk and then went to class.

We open the door to the classroom and all the student look at us. We walk to the back of class and sit down. Then the Queenka comes to me.

Wendy -" You are sitting in my Oppa seat."

Seoyeon-" And?"

People start to take out their phone.

Wendy -" You know that he is popular and rich. He can make your parents go bankrupt."

Seoyeon-" Do you know who I am?"

Wendy -" A spoiled girl."

Yoongi -" Don't talk back if you don't know her background."

Wendy -" Oh. Is her background that bad. I will not feel bad for her because she is a slut. All guys are drooling over her and not me."

Seoyeon-" You want to know who I am right."

Wendy -" Sure."

I smirk.

Seoyeon-" I am Han Jiwoo. The most successful people in the world. And I can make you and your Oppa bankrupt. Also I am not a slut. You are. Dating ever guy that ask you."

Everybody gasp. Because I expose her and because they now know who I am.

Wendy -" Sorry. I am sorry."

She now to a hundred time but it didn't seem sincere. Then someone walk in.

He -" Wendy. Why are you bowing so many time."

I look up and see...

~~~~

I will like to thank my friend. She help me with a lot of decision for my story. Check out her story.

At sammyxiong