Chapter 30

I was about to leave until he...

----

Seoyeon POV

He grab my wrist. Making me fall on top of him. He then turn, which make him on top of me.

Jungkook - "I love you, Seoyeon."

He start to kiss me. He kiss my forehead, then cheek, then he comes closer to my lips. I try to get off his grip but he is too strong. He then kiss my lips very hard and rough. I didn't kiss him back. I try to resist him but he kept making it harder and rougher.

I finally get off his grip and run away to my bedroom. I go in and lock the door and  go to the bathroom and look at myself. I shpuld be mad but i am happy and blishing very bad. I then  start to splash my face with water. I look at myself again and see that my lips are swollen. How can I not notice that. I then go to my bed and try to sleep. And try to forget the things that happen. 

No one POV

Seoyeon was sleeping and Jungkook is also sleeping. BTS are trying to sleep but they couldn't because they are worry about the maknae.

*Next day*

Jungkook wake up to see a strange room. He look around and then he look down and see that his clothes change. He the start to walk around until be reach the kitchen. He see food and a note or something. He goes and sit down while ready the note.

Dear Jungkook,

        By the time you read this, I will be gone. I made you some breakfast and wash your clothes for you. Your clothes are at the living room table. And if you are wondering who change your clothes? It is Vernon and Jihoon. Where are they? Vernon and Mingyu went on vacation this morning. Jihoon is back on the States. If you are wondering why you are here. It is because you got drunk and Vernon saw you so he decide to 'save' you.

Seoyeon 

He then start to put his shoes on and get his clothes. Then he went back to the house. 

When he got there, he open the door and see all his Hyungs. They all run to him and hug him while asking question.

Seokjin - "Where were you? We were all worry about you."

Jungkook -"I was at Seoyeon house."

All - "What!!!"

Jungkook - "She told me that I got drunk or something and I Vernon saw me and took me to her house."

They all nodded.

Namjoon - "Who change your clothes."

All of them look at Jungkook with a smirk except for Yoongi.

Jungkook - "You guys are dirty-minded. Vernon ang Jihoon change my clothes."

Yoongi - "I thought that Vernon left yest-"

Yoongi quickly close his mouth with his hands.

Jungkook - "What were you trying to say?"

Yoongi - "Nothing. Got to go."

Yoongi then run out of the house. Thinking how stupid he was. He almost said something that will quickly hurt Seoyeon and Yoongi relationship.