Chapter 13

Seoyeon-" What are you guys talking about?"

Xuimin -"I have to tell you that.....

-

-----------------------------------------------------
Jungkook POV

I remember that I slept when I was waiting for Seoyeon to wake up. But when I woke up, i didn't see her. I look around and saw that her stuff was gone, too.

Where the heck could she have gone to when I was asleep.

I got my thing and went back to our house. When i open the door all of them bombard me with question.

Jungkook-" YAH. SHUT UP AND TELL ME YOUR QUESTION AT A TIME. STARTING FROM OLDEST TO YOUNGEST. "

Seokjin -" Where were you?"

Jungkook -" At the school infirmary."

Yoongi-" Where is she?"

Jungkook-" I dont know. I just fell asleep and than when I woke up I saw that she is gone."

Yoongi-" Nice job."

Jungkook -" Wait. When did you know that Seoyeon is Jiwoo sister?"

Yoongi- " We ask and you answer not the other way around."

Namjoon - But still. When did you know that Seoyeon is Jiwoo sister? I think that we all want to know that."

Yoongi -" Okay, I will tell you. It all started when we were kids."

Flashback

Yoongi POV

I just move into my new neighborhood and I didn't know anybody. I dicided to go to the park and just relax. When I got to the park I saw a girl crying. I went to her and ask her something.
Yoongi-" Are you okay?"

??? - "Do you * sniff* think that *sniff* I am okay."

Yoongi-" Sorry but why are you alone?"

???-" I was walking with my brother until he was gone."

Yoongi - " It is okay. I will help you find him."

Me and her went around the park trying to find her brother but we couldn't find her.

Yoongi-" Do you know where you live?"

???-" *Sniff* No."

Yoongi-"How about you come to my house and than we can find your parents."

???-" Okay."

Yoongi - " Also, don't cry because you don't look pretty when you cry."

???-" Okay * sniff * I will try. "

We than walk back to my house. When we got back home I heard my mother calling for me.

Mother - " Yoongi, come to the kitchen. We have guest. "

Yoongi-" Okay mother."

Me and the girl went to the kitchen and saw a man and lady with their son.

Yoongi-" Mom. I found this girl at the park. Would you mind and find her parents?"

??? - " Seoyeon. Where were you? I was trying to find you but I couldn't so I came back home and you were not home either, so we ask for help from our neighbor."