Chapter 10

They open the door and saw something that surprise them. It was....................................

Seoyeon POV

I woke up to someone saying something. I open my eyes and feel my head on something soft. I look up and see Jungkook saying something. I get up and try to listen to what he is saying. 

Jungkook-" Don't leave me. Don't leave me, please. Why? Why did you leave me?"

I try to shake him and say his name.

Seoyeon - "Jungkook. Wake up. Jungkook. Jungkook wake up."

I try doing that for 5 minutes. Then I notice that he is smirking. I push him and get up. I was about to walk away but he grab my wrist and I fall into his chest. I push him away and walk away. I was going to touch my phone to waste time. I put my phone in my back pocket but it wasn't there. I look everywhere and saw that Jungkook have my phone and was trying to get in.

Seoyeon - "YAH. Why do you have my phone? Give it back."

I go up to him and try to take my phone back but since he is taller than me he put his hand over his head. While I was trying to grab it. 

Jungkook - "You know that you are short right."

Seoyeon - "I am 5'7, taller than most girl."

Jungkook - "Sorry, but I am 5'10."

He than stood there with my phone and I was trying to get my phone.

Seoyeon - "Hey, the door is open."

He got distracted so I stole the chance and grab for the phone. I jump and grab it and was going to land but I fell instead. I was waiting for the impact but it never came. Instead I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I open my eyes and see Jungkook face about 5 centimeters from my face. I push him and he felled. I dust myself and walk to the bench and sat down. Then he came and sat down next to me. 

Jungkook - "Sorry that I got you stuck up here."

Seoyeon - "As if. You are one of the bad boys and play boys. You would never feel sorry for anyone."

After that I felled asleep.

Jungkook POV

I said sorry to her but she being the cold person she is, didn't accept it. I know that I am one of the bad boys and play boys but I felt hurt when she said that. I didn't take it to heart and rest. Her head went onto my shoulder, and I let it be. Then I slept. 

BTS POV

(The part you been waiting for) We saw Jungkook and the girl sleeping. TOGETHER. The girl  and Jungkook was sleeping together with Jungkook arms around her.

Taehyung - "Hey. We should take a picture and use it to blackmail him." He whisper.

Yoongi - "Smart. Lets do it."

Taehyung took out his phone and was about to take a picture but his phone flew to the other side of the rooftop. He look at who it was and it was Seoyeon. She is trying to get out the grip of Jungkook. 

Seoyeon POV

I was trying to get out of the grip from Jungkook but he didn't let go so I decide to punch him in the face. I punch him in the face and his eyes flew open and he let me go.

Jungkook - "Why did you punch my handsome face."

Seoyeon - "As if. And I punch you because you wouldn't get your dirty arms and hands off me."

Jungkook - 'When did I ever put my hands on you?"

Seoyeon - "Ask you friends."

He  looked at them. Before he can say anything, they just nod at him.