Chapter 19

Dear Jungkook,

I just want to say Hi. I had a fun time with you. Even if that was a short period. I had fun with the rest of the boys. But I have more fun with you. I know this is short but, I...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seoyeon POV

I walk out of the rooftop and headed to class. When I got outside of the classroom. I walk in a circle. Until I felt someone push me against the wall. I look up and see Jungkook. I look into his eyes and see anger and sadness in his eyes. 

Jungkook - "You lied to me. You said you didn't know but you did. You know where she went. Why didn't you tell me. You know what. I like your sister. No. I love you sister. But no. She left without a proper goodbye."

He than slam me against the wall again. Then the teacher open the door. We both raise our hands above our head.

Teacher - "You guys will have a 2 hours detention. After school."

Both - "Yes, sir."

We both walk together because we have the same class. It was quiet. Until Mark and Taehyung decide to talk to us.

Taehyung/Mark - "Hey Seoyeon. Hey Jungkook."

Both -  "Hey."

We said at the same time. With our heads looking at the ground.

Mark - "Something wrong."

Both -  "Nope. Nothing."

We said again at the same time.

Taehyung - "Anyways. What did you guys do?"

I look at him and said, 

Seoyeon  -"Jungkook was asking where my sister was."

Taehyung- "Okay."

Seoyeon - "Anyways lets go to class."

We went to class.

*Time Skip*

It was the end of class and I went to the detention class. I walk in and see BTS.

Seoyeon - "So what are you guys here for?"

They come up to me and bombard me with question. I look at them with confusion.

Jungkook POV

Seoyeon hand me a letter. I read it. 

     Dear Jungkook,

I just want to say Hi. I had a fun time with you. Even if that was a short period. I had fun with the rest of the boys. But I have more fun with you. I know this is short but, I love you. Like a lot. But I can't like you. Why? Because I have to marry someone for the sake of our company. It was suppose to be Seoyeon but I replaced her because I know she would not be happy. She knows about this. I just want to say goodbye. I love you. Hope to see you again. 

Love,

Han Jiwoo

P.S. Don't wait for me. Love someone else.

Before I knew it, my tears have already felled out of my eyes. I wipe them and went to find Seoyeon. I found her walking in circle. I walked up to her and slammed her against the wall. I look at her with anger and sadness.

Jungkook - "You lied to me. You said you didn't know but you did. You know where she went. Why didn't you tell me. You know what. I like your sister. No. I love you sister. But no. She left without a proper goodbye."

I than slam her against the wall again. Then the teacher open the door. We both raise our hands above our head. 

Teacher - "You guys will have a 2 hours detention. After school."

Both - "Yes, sir."

We both walk together because we have the same class. It was quiet. Until Mark and Taehyung decide to talk to us.

Taehyung/Mark - "Hey Seoyeon. Hey Jungkook."

Both - "Hey."

We said at the same time. With our heads looking at the ground.

Mark - "Something wrong."

Both - "Nope. Nothing."

We said again at the same time.

Taehyung - "Anyways. What did you guys do?"

Seoyeon -"Jungkook was asking where my sister was."

Taehyung- "Okay."

Seoyeon - "Anyways lets go to class."

They went to class and I follow them.

*Time Skip*

I was with the guys in the detention class. They got detention with me. That is why I love my Hyungs. They are always there for me.

I hand Yoongi the paper and he read it. He didn't look surprise. Then the other Hyung come and read it. They ask me a lot of question except Yoongi. 

Jungkook - "Ask Seoyeon when she get here. "

Then they stop. Then Seoyeon walks in. The run to her except Yoongi and they ask her question. 

Seoyeon - "STOP!"

They stop.

Seoyeon  - "I will tell you but one question at a time. Oldest to Youngest."

Seokjin - "So this guy she is marring lives in The United States?"

Seoyeon - "Yes."

Hoseok -  "Did you know about this?"

Seoyeon - "Yes."

Namjoon - "She marry him for your happiness?"

Seoyeon - "Yes."

Jimin - "Because?"

Seoyeon - "She said that I usually gave her happiness, even though I an Younger then her. "

Taehyung - "Why didn't you tell us this?"

Seoyeon - "She wants this to be a secret. Now last question."

Jungkook - "Who is she marring?"

Seoyeon - "She is marrying Lee...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have a great day!!!

Did you guys enjoy this book?

I will be posting every single week day.