Chapter 15

I didn't know what my future hold for me. Maybe it will be good or maybe it will be bad. But what ever it is. I will be happy for it. No matter what.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seoyeon POV

I woke up because my brother was shaking me to wake up.

Xiumin -" Yah. We are here."

Seoyeon-" Sorry. I just have to get use to the jet lag, again."

Xiumin -" Come on. We have to go to Uncle's company. He must have been waiting for us. Like forever."

Seoyeon-" Ok then. Let's go."

Xiumin -" Also. You will be the one talking because you are more fluent in English then me."

Seoyeon -" Really. You are older than me and you still need someone to help you at this simple stuff.

Xiumin-" Quit. Or. You. Will. Never. See. The. Light. Again."

He said in a scary tone.

I just walk out. He was zoned out for a couple of second before he ran and said sorry. Like about a couple of time.

Xiumin -" Don't leave me. Like ever. Okay. I promise not to do that again."

I just chuckled at him.

Seoyeon-" Okay. Anyways let's go."

We went into a taxi that took us to a company that is call, Kim's company. Same as our company. We went in and a lot of people greeted us in English. I greeted them back. Then we went to our Uncle's office.

Mr. Kim-" I am glad that you guys made it safe and sound. Anyways, on to the point. Your parents sent you guys here because he wants you guys to know more about how a different company works. This to help you guys out in the future. So that you guys will become successful.

That day is when we start to work for our Uncle's.

Yoongi POV

When ever Seoyeon left, Jungkook is back to himself. He forgot about JIhee. Or should I say Seoyeon. Jungkook have been bully people a  lot and date a lot of girls. Either the next day he will ditch them for a new girl. 

1 and a half years later

Italic means  it is in English

Seoyeon POV

Me and Xiumin have been working at our Uncle company for a year and a half. Everything is smooth and we have a lot friends in the United States. I even meet Eunwoo . He know that I left because Yoongi told them.

*Ring Ring*

i pick up my phone.

Phone Conv.

Seoyeon - Hello

Uncle - "Come to my office. I have something important to tell you.