Chapter 21

I look back at the person and took off his cap. It is...

------------------------------------------------------
Jihoon POV

I just finished calling Seoyeon. And I was busy with planning a surprise for Seoyeon. I was planning on surprising her when she came back from school. So I waited for her. When I saw her I walk behind her. She than stop and tie her shoes. I try to hide. And when I try, i mean I try. Like I couldn't hide at all. She than stood up and I grab her. She try to get out of my grip but she couldn't because I was strong. Then she elbow me in the stomach and kick me where the sun doesn't shine. I groan and fall down. Then I felt my cap come off. I heard a gasp.

Seoyeon POV

I look and it is Jihoo. I help him stand and said sorry and bow to him like a hundred times.

Jihoon - " It is okay. I would have done the same."

Seoyeon- " But why are you here?"

Jihoon -" Well. It was suppose to be a surprise but you saw me so know it is not a surprise."

Seoyeon-" But anyways. Where are you living?"

Jihoon -" You see. Your parents let me move in with you guys for awhile. Since my apartment still needs to be fix."

Seoyeon- "For how long?"

Jihoon -" Probably a week or less."

Seoyeon-" Good because it will be weird with you around my house."

Jihoon -" But Eunwoo use to live with you and he is your friend and I am your cousin."

Seoyeon-" Okay. Okay. Let's just go home."

We than went home.

( where are Eunwoo? He went on a trip to Japan for his company)

We went our separate ways. I went to my bedroom and took a shower in the bathroom. I than went to my bed and touch my phone. Until my eyes got heavy.

Jungkook POV

After Seoyeon ran out, me and my Hyungs went to our home. We were talking and laughing on the way until the two idiot in front of us stop.

Jungkook -" YAH! MY DID YOU GU-."

Taehyung and Jimin cover my mouth. As I was trying to tell them something. Then I look forward and saw a guy pulling on Seoyeon arms. I was about to help her but Yoongi hold my shoulder. I look at him in confusion. Then I look forward and saw that she elbow him an kick him where the sun doesn't shine. Ouch. That must hurt. I thought she was going to run but she lift up his cap.

I didn't him them talk or anything because we were so far from them but she help him up and bow to him like a couple of time. They talk for awhile and then walk together. We were behind them because our house was that way too. They went into a house together and then we went into our house.

*Next Morning*

Seoyeon POV

???-" Wake up."

Seoyeon-" Eomma just five more minutes."

I then felt cold water in me.

Seoyeon-" Ahhh."

I yelled and sit up. I thought my brother done it but it was Jihoon instead.

Seoyeon-" Yah. You could have just wake me up properly."

Jihoon-" I would have but it is not fun. And you call me eomma."

Seoyeon-" Okay, i get it. Now her out. I am going to change."

He walked out and closed the door.

I clean myself and I went to my walk in closet and pick out an nerd-ish outfit. I wore a black shirt and a white hoodie and black pants. With black Nike shoes. It wasn't a really nerd outfit but it will do. Then I went downstairs to cook some food. When I was done I left the food there and left for school.

*School*

I decide to come to school early because there was nothing to do at my house anyways. Since mom and dad are in the States.

I went into one of a empty room on the third floor and decide
Why not dance.

So I put my stuff on the floor and pull out my phone and my Bluetooth.

Jungkook POV

Me and my Hyung decide to go to school early because we want to practice our dance. And since we went early, no one will see us. While we were walking to the third floor we heard someone singing. We went to the room which is beside our practice room. We  saw Seoyeon dancing and singing to a song.

I wasn't paying attention to my surrounding when I watch her dance and sing. She has a good voice but is a nerd that doesn't match her.

I than felt someone shaking my shoulder. I came out of my daze and went to our hangout place and start to practice without them.

Jimin -" Yah. Jungkook. Why did you stare at her for so long?"

Jungkook -" She is just good at dancing and singing."

Namjoon -" Wow. That is the first time I heard him say something nice to a girl that is not his girlfriend."

Seokjin -" You right. Now let's clap for him."

They all clap for me. I just took it as a joke and didn't think anything of it. But it is true that I said something nice.

Namjoon -" Come on and let's practice. "

I than went over and practice with them.

Seoyeon POV

When I was done dancing, I heard music from a room beside me. I walk over and saw BTS dancing and singing. I try to look at all of them by one caught my eyes. Which is all of them. I was about to walk away but I trip and fell though the door. They all look at me and I stand up and walk away. And went to my class.

Jungkook POV

She felled and walk away. We just look at her. While she walk away.

Namjoon -" Okay. We will practice one more song and then we will go to class."

We got finish and went to class. When I got to class, i sat right next to Seoyeon and rest. The the teacher came in and talk about random things until I heard she said that we have two new students. I sat up and...

------------------------------------------------------
Who do you think is the new students?
Will they be good or bad?
What if one of them wants to kill Seoyeon?

Have a great day.