Chapter 11: Wake Up

Wei Wuxian pov.

Lan Shizui letting me to stay at his room. He can't accompany me because he still have classes and courses.

I lay down in his bed and started thinking. I wanted to make my mind clear. I can't let my mood swing and my unstable emotion controlling me. I don't want to become a burden to everyone.

I should go apologize to Lan Zhan. I know he didn't mean anything bad, how can Lan Zhan badmouthing me? He's madly in love with me. Maybe if I asked him to do something, he will do it without thinking.

I go back to jingshi and found Lan Zhan working on some papers. I slowly hugged him and asked, "What are you checking? ".

"Report"

"Lan Zhan, I know you didn't mean it. That thing you said this morning. I was wrong. It's just... I don't know. I suddenly got so emotional and realize. I'm not a normal man anymore and its hit me hard. You know, I was born as a man and also rised to be a man. So when I think I suddenly changed and got this feminine attitude, it's just.. -" Before I finished it, Lan Zhan suddenly hug me. Tightly.

"Its okay" He stroke my hair.

The feeling of guilty and relief suddenly come. I began to cry, so I tightened my hug and cry in his chest.

"I'm sorry for being a burden" I said.

"You never being a burden to me" He released me. And lift up my chin. After that I feel something soft against my lips.

Its a really warm kiss. I kissed him back and hug his neck. It's been few days since the last time Lan Zhan touch me. For a man who have a beast spirit when it comes to sex, he already holding up quiet long.

His warm kiss turned into a passionate one. His hand slipped into my clothes and he pinch a little bud in my chest. I moaned a bit.

He keep playing with my nipples while kissing me. After a few minutes I pat his shoulder, I need to get some breath. He parted his lips from mine.

"Can we have sex? Is it okay for the baby?" I asked.

"I'll go ask. We continue later at night. I need to finish this report" He answered. I only nodded and sit in his lap. He continued checking the report with out minding me.

----

An hour pass by. Lan Zhan finally finished. I already moved to bed half hours ago because I don't to make his leg numb. He stand up and looked at me.

"I'll go out for a moment" He said.

I lazily nodded and continued daydreaming.

30 minutes passed and Lan Zhan haven't come back. I walked around jingshi, randomly picked up a book and started reading.

1 hours passed. I finished reading 2 books in total and Lan Zhan still haven't show his face. I put back the books and go laying on the bed again.

Now I suddenly feel sleepy. Should I just go to sleep? Lan Zhan said he'll only go out for a moment, but he took so long. A little nap won't make him mad right? I need to recharge my energy before being devoured by him tonight too.

Wait, did I unconsciously hoped that we will have a sex tonight? I blushed hard.

For now, let's just sleep.

Lan Zhan pov.

I got a yes from the medic. He said we could do it but I have to make sure he won't ride at me. He always wanted to ride me when we do it, he said his back will become sore if he only lay down and let me do the things.

I wanted to go back to jingshi as soon as I can to tell my cute wife about it. But on the way back, some disciples running toward me. He said my uncle bring back a few feral zombie and they lost control of it.

I sighed. Guess I need to hold back a little longer. Actually I really want to do my wife now. But it can't be helped.

I go with the disciples and meet my uncle.

------

"This is the last one uncle" I said. We finally managed to catch them all. The sun is already set. These feral zombie is so strong and wild, so we need more time than usual before finished catching them.

"Thank you Wangji, you can leave now" Uncle said.

I nodded and walk fast to jingshi. Worried if my wife become angry. His mood is really unpredictable.

I entered jingshi and found him sleeping in my bed. Guess he's tired of waiting. I slowly walk closer to him and caressed his cheeks.

"Mmhhh" He responded. But still sleeping.

My inner self are fighting right now. Half of me wanted to wake him up and do something that we already promised, and the other half told me to let him sleep.

After a moment, I finally made my decision. I stroke his hair and called his name, "Wei Ying".

_____________________________________
It's shorter than usual because I'm getting ready to make the r18 scene.
I'll post it tomorrow, but don't hope to much since I'm not really good at making some r-rated scene 😂
.
.
.
.
.
Or should I just skip the H scene? 🤣