Chapter 32: Not Like That

Normal pov

"Aiyaaa, my son is so.... awesome! I know Lans are well known for their awesome strength and stamina, but to think that my son need 2 partners to satisfy him... pfft-"

Wei Wuxian laughed so hard he almost fall, luckily Lan Wangji already done with his meal and move behind Wei Wuxian to catch him.

"Wei Ying, careful"

"Aiyaa.. aiyaa Lan Zhan... hahaha~"
He hugs Lan Wangji and bury his face on Lan Wangji's chest.

"Dad, it's not like that"
Lan Shizui sighed.

Wei Wuxian immediately stop laughing and stare at Shizui.

"Something happened?"

Lan Shizui nodded but said nothing. Wei Wuxian give him a warm hug and caressing his hair.

Lan Shizui hugs back and nuzzles to his dad's shoulder.

"Jin Ling?" Wei Wuxian asked.

Lan Shizui slowly nodded.

"You like Jin Ling too?"

"Its not like that, but..."

Wei Wuxian gently let go of his son and give him a gentle kiss on the forehead.

"Want to share with us?"

Lan Shizui shakes his head,
"Not now"

"Okay, we will support whatever decision you choose, my little radish" Wei Wuxian cups Shizui cheeks and nuzzles his nose to Shizui's.

Lan Shizui smiles. He always feels so lucky that he have a very loving and caring parents.

"Dad, I... really like Jingyi"

Wei Wuxian gives him a wide smile and Lan Wangji gives him a nod, both of them then said,

"We know"
-------------------------------------------------
After that, Lan Shizui and Lan Jingyi are getting closer each day. They even went out to the city together, a date!

Not only once, they went out several times. To the point that Wei Wuxian started to cry and made a fuss, he wants to go on a date with Lan Wangji too.

His pregnancy already reached the beginning of third trimester. His belly is already bulge to the point that his normal robe can't cover it anymore. So, he wears Lan Wangji's robe.

Lan Kang told him to be more careful, so Lan Wangji is being very careful with what Wei Wuxian does, what he eats, what he drinks, and whatever things that his husband can possibly do.

"Lan Zhan..... going to Lotus Pier sounds good right now" Wei Wuxian said. He is laying on their bed, rubbing his tummy while throwing a pitiful look to his husband.

"No"

"Then, Caiyi?"

"No"

"Then where should we go?"

"Nowhere"

Wei Wuxian groaned and throw a pillow to his husband's face.

Being a nice and kind husband, Lan Wangji received the pillow with his face.

Wei Wuxian giggles.

"May walk around Cloud Recesses if bored" Lan Wangji said while putting down the book he's reading.

Wei Wuxian smile widely and stand up hurriedly to grab his (actually Wangji's but he already claimed that as his) outer robe and hug Lan Wangji's middle.

"Let's go my beautiful and kind husband. This Wei Ying and our lil baby need a fresh air and amusement"

Lan Wangji nodded and stand up. Guiding Wei Wuxian to walk slowly. They decided to go to the cold ponds. Wei Wuxian wants to dip his feet into a cold water.

The walk from Jingshi to the cold ponds is not that long and it becomes faster when Wei Wuxian talks all the way to their destination. Broke the silence of Cloud Recesses with his cheerful voice and happy giggles. Lan Wangji can only smile and tighten his grip on Wei Wuxian waist.

"And there's one time when Jiang Cheng and I went to a bar and he tried to-"

Before Wei Wuxian finished talking, he pulls Lan Wangji to the bushes.

"Shh, Lan Zhan look!"

Wei Wuxian whispered to Lan Wangji while pointing to two young man, bare chest inside the cold ponds.

The scene is very familar in Lan Wangji's eyes. Reminds him of how his heart beats so loud when he first saw Wei Wuxian bare chest. Pink shades appear on his ears.

In the middle of the ponds, there are Lan Shizui and Lan Jingyi. So close to each other but not that close to make a skinship. They're talking, or to be specific Lan Jingyi, so cheerfully. Lan Shizui can only smile and let out a small chuckles while Lan Jingyi keeps telling him about something.

Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji watch silently. The couple looks happy and perfect. Like how they're right now. 

To be honest, adding Jin Ling into the view doesn't seems quite right. Even though the rules allowed to have 2 cultivation partner, it's almost never happened in the history.

Most of the reason is because the first spouse usually didn't allow it. No matter how kind they are, sharing your own spouse with another person is always leave a bitter taste.

"We should leave"

"No, Lan Zhan let's stay a little bit longer! We might miss the exciting part. It might be a good material to tease the-"

Lan Jingyi suddenly said, "Jin Ling will come to visit us tomorrow"

Lan Shizui went stiff and suddenly, there's silence. Even Wei Wuxian put his hand on his mouth.

"Then?" Lan Shizui stare at Lan Jingyi.

"Um... I just want to inform you that. Well, we usually go to night hunt together whenever the young mistress come...."

"... but with the current circumstances, I'd like to invite the two of you on a date!" Lan Jingyi grin and put his hand around Lan Shizui waist.

Lan Shizui looks surprised but he then look down.

"You... still remember that I.. don't know whether I like Jin Ling or not, right?"

Lan Jingyi blinked a few times.

"Of course I remember! That's why we should all go! You can try to find out about your feelings while I can enjoy the date with Jin Ling~!"

Lan Shizui looks surprised.

"That stupid and dense brat" Wei Wuxian mumbles.

"I.. okay.." Lan Shizui said. He shove away Lan Jingyi's hand on his waist and get out from the pond.

"I'm getting cold so I'll leave for now" Lan Shizui put on his clothes and gives Lan Jingyi's a small smile. He then walk away without hearing Lan Jingyi's shout.

Lan Jingyi hurriedly get out and get dressed to chase after Lan Shizui.

"Lan Zhan, should we really let our little radish to a dense guy like him? I want to smack Lan Jingyi's butt so badly right now" Wei Wuxian pouted and get out from their hiding spot.

"We'll see"

--------------------------------------
Finally an update!
I got a new job so I've been very busy. Need to keep up with school while doing almost full time job is very tiring ;^;

But the notifications from all of you cheers me up to write more, so here it is!

Hope you like it,
Xoxo~~