Chapter 18: Eh?

Jiang Cheng pov.

Its been a week since we visited LanLing Jin Sect. Since then Wei Wuxian has been sulking to me and Lan Wangji. He only talk to the juniors.

I started to wondering, why am I still here when he act like that. He didn't talk to me nor visiting me. Even when we passed each other he pretend to not seeing me or busy talking with his juniors disciples.

Just thinking about it make me pissed. If he didn't need me anymore, I should've go back to Yunmeng. I have works to do. I bite my lower lips. Thinking about it carefully.

Wei Wuxian already on his 8 weeks. Probably his morning sickness and stuff should've calm down. Is that mean his mood become more stable too?

With that mindsets I go to Jingshi. To bid my farewell of course. At the time I arrived at Jingshi, Lan Wangji is standing in front of the door, he looks about to leave.

"Han GuangJun, I'm here to meet Wei Wuxian. May I come in?" I asked while greeting him.

He stepped aside and giving me way to enter Jingshi. Then he nod and muttered "mm".

I nod back and opened the door. I saw Lan Wangji leave before entering the Jingshi.

"Jiang Cheng?" A man with hoarse voice called my name. I looked at Wei Wuxian who just get out from his bed chamber, with a messy robe and lot of red marks around his neck.

"What are you doing here? You got a guts to come and see me. I'm still mad at you" He said while puffed his cheeks. I rolled my eyes and walk closer to him.

This guys really know how to make me mad.

"How can you still mad at me but you let Lan Wangji do this?" I pointing his neck. He looked down to his chest and touch his neck.

"Lan Zhan is different" He muttered.

"Oh? Different, huh? I'm just letting you get punished by your husband and your husband punished you hard. Who do you think have the bigger sin?" I said.

"Its-"

"Oh I knew it. You can't get mad to Lan Wangji. So let your anger go to me instead. You know I'm not doing anything wrong." I yelled at him.

"That's... I-"

"Fine then. I'm going home. What's the poin to stay here anyway? You didn't even talk to me. When we passing each other, you turned your face. I'm wasting my time here" I said.

I turn back and walk toward the door. Leaving Jingshi and Wei Wuxian. I walk quite fast, my head filled with anger. Why I'm not leaving from the start?

Its better stay here than back being alone at Yunmenng.

My chest tightened.

I shook my head. I'm not a kid! Being alone shouldn't be a problem for me.

While grumping and thinking I walk toward my room but ended up bumping into someone in front of it.

"Pardon me I was-" I raised my head to look who's the person, then found out its none other this Gusu Lan sect Leader, Lan Xichen.

"You look troubled, Sect Leader Jiang. What happened?" He asked with gentle voice while wearing his usual warming smile.

"It's nothing. By the way, Sect Leader Lan, what are you doing in front of my room?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Ah.. I just want to ask you to have some tea with me, but I didn't find you in your room" He smiled. Even his eyes smile too.

"Pardon me, I'm at the Jingshi when you come here. Please come in Sect Leader Lan. Let's have a tea" I said and opened up the door.

We come inside my room. Lan Xichen poured the tea. I look at him, admiring his beautiful posture. He looks like a painting.

"Here, sect leader Jiang" He give the cup to me. I nodded and thank him. We enjoyed our tea in silence until Lan Xichen finally opened his mouth.

"When we will start going out, Sect Leader Jiang?"

*cough*

We will what?!

"Ah, pardon me Sect Leader Lan. But can you repeat it again? I think I misheard something" I said while trying to calm down.

"Pardon me too. I should say it more clearly. Will you go out with me, Sect- no. I mean Jiang Wanyin, Will you go out with me?" He asked while holding my right hand.

My heart is thumping like crazy and I feel some funny sensation in my stomach. Like there's full of butterfly on it. And my face feels hot too.

I want to. But something come across my mind.

We're both Sect Leader. We have responsibility to have a heir. Maybe its not a problem for Lan XiChen because Lan Wangji will have a child soon. But what about me? I don't have cousins or other family member, expect Jin Ling (and that stupid Wei Wuxian). But he's already became Sect Leader of Lanling Jin sect.

I bit my lower lips. I don't want to reject him, but I have my responsibility too. I unconsciously grip his hand. Should I reject him?

Lan Xichen seems to understand. He caressed my hand then smile gently.

"Its okay. You can think about it first"

_______________________________________
Sorry for the late update and short chapter! We will focusing on XiCheng for a few chapters from now.

Hope you guys enjoy it~

I'll make some one shot too! Please check it if you don't mind!