Chapter 28: Fight me

Don't ask. Just read, okay? :">
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Normal pov.

"WHY THE FUCK SHIZUI IS ENGAGED TO JINGYI?!"

"Shouting is prohibited at Cloud Recesses"
Lan Wangji appeared and hug Wei Wuxian protectively from behind.

Jin Ling blushed and closed his mouth. Wei Wuxian chuckled and pat his husband cheeks, 'it's okay'.

"Please come in first, Sect Leader Jin"

____________________________________

"I'm not here for some tea! Just explain!"
Jin Ling said while sitting down.

Lan Wangji is preparing tea and Wei Wuxian sit in front of Jin Ling.

"How rude, this is the only time you can  get a tea that is served personally by Han GuangJun" Wei Wuxian grin.

"I-I know! But the most important here is the engagement!"

Lan Wangji put the tea cups in front of Jin Ling and Wei Wuxian.

"Why is it important to you?"
Wei Wuxian sipping his tea.

"That.... well, they are my...."

"My what? Beloved? Lovers? *gasp* how can you have two lovers at a same times! Tsk tsk tsk... Turns out you're so good at it to the point that one is not en-"

"MY FRIEND!"

Wei Wuxian laughed happily. Jin Ling sure have Jin Zixuan traits, a lot of his traits. That's why teasing him is always amusing.

"Oh, then as a good friend, you should be happy that your friends are engaged to each other. I mean, they are already close since they were kids, seeing them become a couple won't be that strange" Wei Wuxian smiles.

"Y-You! You know exactly what I mean!"

"Aiyaa young man, unfortunately I don't understand...
Why should I? You are coming here so suddenly and cursing just because I decided to make Shizui and Jingyi engaged. Even though I look like this, I'm already old and start to slowly worried about my son future. I don't want my son ended up like your beloved jiujiu" Tears rolling down Wei Wuxian cheeks.

Tho he finally get a lover

Lan Wangji sighed and patted his back. Wei Wuxian turned around and snuggled to Lan Wangji chest.

In front of them, Jin Ling lost his words. He doesn't know what to say anymore. Not because he was forced to see his uncle cuddling in front of his eyes, but it's because he realized that what Wei Wuxian said is probably true.

"But...."

Wei Wuxian throw a glance to Jin Ling and let out a little sniffle.

"Y-you know, there's someone who is more suitable for Shizui p-partner!!"

Jin Ling shouted. His face is incredibly red and he seems like he wants to run away if he can.

Just like a certain someone, Wei Wuxian thought.

Wei Wuxian sits back properly, wide smile decorated his face.

"Oh? And who is this someone? Is he someone that I know?" Wei Wuxian said.

"Yes! You actually know him really well! He is also a skilled cultivator" Jin Ling eyes brightening up.

Wei Wuxian looks like he is in a deep thought.