Chapter 21: Well...

Lan XiChen pov.

"I would like to accept your feeling" He said, with a faint blush and cute angry face of him.

My heart thumping and I can't hold back my smile. It became wider. I get up and walk into his side.

"I know my decision is a little bit egoist because I followed my heart and ignore my duty as a sect leader. I-"

I put my lips on his mouth. Blocking all the negative words from his mouth. His lips feel so soft even though he's a bit tense but it feels nice.

He have right to choose his feelings. Of course he's a sect leader, just like me. But before that we're just a human. I bet he didn't realize it, his pride of sect leader is... Just too high. Until he forgot that he's just a human who need others and also need someone to love. He deserves to be loved too.

Suddenly he pushed me back, so hard until I almost lost my balance and fall. His face is bright red and he looks so angry.

My chest tightened.

Did I screwed up? Oh no... After we finally be a couple (I guess, since he accepted my feelings), I screwed up in just a minute?

He grab something from his pocket, a handkerchief, and wiped his mouth.

He dislikes kissing? Oh god, I'm really screwed up!

"Sect Leader Jiang, I-I'm sorry. I'm just... I got carried away with the mood, atmosphere, and my emotion. I didn't mean to do that without your permission. Please forgive me, I want this relationship to work out"

He's looking at me and small laugh came out from his mouth.

I almost gasped. The legendary Sandu Sengshou is laughing. He suddenly became the most cute and adorable man I ever met. I starred at him, he realized it and stop his laughing. He clear his throat and put back his handkerchief into his pocket.

"You don't need to be afraid. Its not like I'll throw you right away, its just... Its too sudden and I think its too early to do some physical contact, Sect Leader- no.. Lan Xichen" He give me a small smile.

I really want to hug him and bring him to my bed... But of course I won't do it, for now.

"Jiang Wanyin, thank you. For accepting me"

He nodded.

"May I hug you?" I asked.

He fall silent for a moment then look down. Then he nodded.

I slowly put my arms around his waist and hug him. I can feel he's uncomfortable at first, but slowly he became more relax. And he hugs me back.

I smile and I can feel my heart beat so fast. My stomach feels weird like there's thousand butterflies on it. I nuzzle into his shoulder and it makes him tensed again.

He's mine now. And will always be mine.

"Jiang Wanyin"

"Yes?"

"Thank you"

He nods and slowly pats my head.

I screamed in my heart. He's so cute!!!

"You know, may I ask for one more thing?"

I look at his eyes and he's blushing.

"Sure go ahead"

With arms still warping around his waist, I brought my face a bit closer to his face.

"May I kiss you again?"

He pushed my face away and I smiled.

----------------
Lan Wangji pov.

I look at Wei Ying who's still sulking beside me. Even though he's sulking, he still stay with me.

He's so cute when sulking.

We've been staying here for a quiet long time. Its almost evening. I looked at the papers that's still need to be checked. Just few more. I can't wait to go back to our room and do something.

"Almost done?" He asked while leaning on my shoulder.

"Mn"

He pouted. He slowly hug my arms and start playing with my hair. He must be really bored.

"I thought you're sulking"

He glared at me and let out a 'hmph'.

Cute.

"I am" He answered.

Its rare for him to sulk like this. He usually try to annoy me or tease me. Pregnancy hormone is really something. It can change someone characters.

"Be patient"

"I'm already sitting here patiently for hours"

"Almost done"

"I know! Can you just stop talking and do your job?! You're wasting time! I want to go back to our room!" He said with a bit loud voice.

"You can go back first" I said.

"And no shouting at Cloud Recesses"

His hands stopped. He's looking at me with tears in his eyes, rolling down to his checks. My hand stop writing.

"How can you say that?! I'm waiting here because I want to be with you. And I want to go back to our room together! Is that really hard for our Han GuangJun to understand it?! How can you be so insensitive? Lan Zhan you meannie!!!"

Then he ran out.

I'm stunned.

Yeah, pregnancy hormone is really something.

_____________________
I'm back!! Having a busy day lately so I don't have much time to write.

Anyway as usual I write this in hurry so there might be typos or some mistakes, please forgive me (っω;。)

I already said this but... Lan Wangji will be a bit (or much) OOC.
And Lan XiChen too. Because they're hard too understand( T ʖ̯ T).
(Or maybe all characters will be ooc lol).

See you on the next chapter~~