Chapter 29: Take

Normal pov.

"Fight me" Jin Ling said while pointing his sword at Lan Jingyi's face.

The other gulped and slowly let out and awkward laugh.

"A..hahaha sect leader Jin. How can I, a mere disciple of Gusu Lan Sect, raise my sword toward you?" Lan Jingyi said while slowly getting up.

"You teased me and spared with me countless time and now you suddenly considered my status as a Sect Leader?" Jin Ling frowns and give another sharp glares to Lan Jingyi.

"Aiyaa, that time when I was I brat and you know I'm now a grown up man! I should behave more mature and offending another sect leader is not a mature behaviour" Lan Jingyi carefully push down Jin Ling's sword.

"Also, I told you that I don't have any plan of marrying Shizui. It's just Senior Wei's wish." Lan Jingyi patted the younger man and give him a wide grin.

Jin Ling put down his sword and give him another glare. He then let out a big sigh to calm down. He put back his sword and walk away.

Lan Jingyi smirked and followed him from behind.

"But it is a big surprise that young mistresses Jin actually in love with our head disciple" Lan Jingyi said that with a loud voice.

Jin Ling stopped walking and hurriedly covering Lan Jingyi's mouth with his hands.

"Are you mad?!!! Where's that mature behavior of yours?"

Even though Jin Ling looks mad and pissed, Lan Jingyi can clearly see his slightly red face. He smirked again.

*lick*

Jin Ling pulled back his hand and gives Lan Jingyi a death glare. He grab his handkerchief and wipe his hands furiously.

"Now that I think about it. Shizui might like you too"

Jin Ling freezes on his place. But no longer after that, his face went super red.

"What a nonsense are you talking about?!!!!"

Jingyi pov

I bet Shizui likes him. Well, he is cute. As expected from our group young mistress.

Wait, he is cute?

I slapped my face.

Don't think about anything weird, Lan Jingyi!

Both of them are my precious friends. I should be happy that they probably liked each other. I only need to tell Senior Wei that Shizui and Jin Ling are in love with each other.

But why....

I feel like I've been left out?

----------------------------------------------
Normal pov

After that incident, Jin Ling went back straight to Lanling. He doesn't even say good bye to his uncle and his friends.

Wei Wuxian stomped and sobbed because of that. He said he might've made his precious nephew hated him. Hanguang Jun have a difficult time to convince him that Jin Ling is just busy with the sect matters.

Wei Wuxian stopped throwing tantrum when he realized something.

Lan Jingyi started to avoiding his son.

Both of them were always seen together no matter where they are. But suddenly, Wei Wuxian only saw Shizui around.

Shizui is also feel a bit uneasy. His bestfriend never avoids him like this before. They still share room, but in the morning, Shizui always founded Lan Jingyi's bed empty.

When Lan Shizui passed by him, Jingyi always avoided his eyes and went to talk with other disciple.

The sudden change of Jingyi's behavior made him clenching his chest. Such a cold shoulder, from his bestfriend aka fiancee.

Yes, Shizui started to accept that Jingyi is his fiancee. It's not that bad and Shizui always feels comfortable around him.

Shizui sighed.

"What happened to my precious A-Yuan to the point he openly sighed in the training fields?" Wei Wuxian suddenly showed up behind Shizui.

Jolted a little, Shizui turned around and give a bow to his Dad.

"There's nothing wrong, Dad. I just.... think that training alone is a bit lonely"

"Now that I think of it, where is that noisy fiancee of yours?" Wei Wuxian asked. He's looking around, searching for Jingyi's presence.

"I.. don't know" Lan Shizui looks down.

Wei Wuxian patted Shizui's head and give him a small ruffles on his hair.

"You need to talk to him seriously. I'm sorry I've forced both of you into this. This old man is just being controlled by emotions and hormones lately" Wei Wuxian sighed and give a small rub to his belly.

"It's okay Dad. I know you only worried for me" Lan Shizui smiled.

"I'm fine if both of you want break off the engagement"

Lan Shizui freezes on his place.

Wei Wuxian gives him a soft kiss on Shizui forehead and walk away.

Lan Shizui stayed there for a while. Lots of questions started to pop up in his mind.

Did I really want to break this engagement?

---------------------------------------------------
Another short chapter!
I've been fighting with this writer block for a while. So, sorry for the wait TwT

Also, I've read a bunch of naughty Jingyi fanfic lately so... yeah :>

Maybe I should make the 3 of them together?

Xoxo~~