Chapter 27: young mistress

Normal pov.

Even though gossiping is forbidden in Cloud Recesses, the news about engagement between Lan Shizui and Lan JingYi spread out as fast as the wind.

And that's because Lan Shizui adoptive dad (soon to be mom) are bragging it to everyone he met. It's just like Wei Wuxian trying to announce his son engagement to the world.

Lan Shizui can only sighed everytime his fellow disciples teased him about the marriage. In the other hand, Lan JingYi face turns red when someone mentioned it.

"Its already a week, Shizui"

"Yes, I'm aware of that, JingYi"

Lan Shizui sipping his tea. His face calm as usual. But deep inside he feels afraid too. He doesn't want to get married at such a young age. Plus he didn't want his marriage caused by his dad pregnancy moods.

"We've been friends since we're young. We're childhood friends. We never really think about this kind of relationship between us."

Lan JingYi stared at Lan Shizui. Lan Shizui look back at him and patted his head.

"We'll be fine. Han GuangJun will help us find the way to convince dad to annul our engagement."

Lan JingYi smiles back at him. Bring his head closer to Lan Shizui's hand, asking for more pat. Lan Shizui chuckled and started to pats Lan JingYi's head.

"But you know... after I think about it... I'm fine with marrying you"
Lan JingYi mumbles.

Lan Shizui stopped patting his head.

"What...?"

-----------------------------------------
"Lan Zhan...."

Wei Wuxian tugged at his husband forehead ribbon. Playing with the end and pull it slowly.

"What's wrong?"

Lan Wangji looks at his husband who's currently lying on the bed.
Now his beloved husband is 3 months pregnant. He feels better now, he even gained more weight. Even though sometimes Wei Wuxian will suddenly sobbed when he sees a stretch mark appears on his abdomen.

"I'm hungry"

Wei Wuxian appetite has already raised too. He can now eat more than usual, sometimes it makes Lan Shizui amazed when they're eating together.

"You just finished your second meals"

"But I need more. Our child demands more, husband." We Wuxian hugs his husband arms and starts pouting.

Lan Wangji looks at his husband. His husband is so cute. With such a cute attitude and his a-bit-chubby cheeks puffed, Lan Wangji will do anything for his husband.

Lan Wangji nodded and went to the kitchen to prepare some foods.

Wei Wuxian smile, pleased. He lie down again and unconsciously started to rub his stomach.

"I really become fat huh?"

He pinches his stomach lightly.

"I hope you will grow healthy, mom doesn't want to get fat for nothing."

He opens his robe and let his stomach meet the fresh air. He look at his stomach.

"Is every pregnant women go through this? Even though I'm a man, this stretch marks looks awful. How about women who usually have a fair, white, smooth, and pretty skin? They might gone mad right?"

Lan Wangji comes back with a tray full of food. Wei Wuxian smile and hurriedly sit.

"You're the best Han GuangJun. I love you"

He pecked his husband and then eat all those food.

"Say Lan Zhan, should we inform Jin Ling about A-Yuan's engagement?"

"Why?"

"Because he is their best friend! He must know about this happy news"

Lan Wangji stay silent.

"Wei Ying"

"Hm?"

"Are you sure about this?"

Lan Wangji hug his husband from the back. Gently caressing his stomach and nuzzles to his neck.

"About what? The marriage?"

Lan Wangji nodded.

"Er-gege, you know. Shizui never really intrested in relationships. I'm starting to worry. I don't want him to be like your uncle who'll stay forever alone. Our A-Yuan is good looking and a good cultivator too, isn't that a waste? Now I know those two, A-Yuan and JingYi, are in those kind of relationship... I'm so glad... "

Wei Wuxian rub his husband hand.

"Let's send a message to Jin Ling"
Lan Wangji said while giving some kisses on his husband neck.

Wei Wuxian nodded happily.

-----------------------------------------------
4 days later.

A young man with a yellow-gold robe and high ponytail come to Cloud Recesses with a loud stomping sound. His face looks so pissed and he gripped his sword tightly.

He walked fast toward Jingshi. Knocked the door harshly.

When Wei Wuxian opened the door, the loud shout greets him.

"UNCLE WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!"

_________________________________
Hello everyone!
It's been a while~

2019 will come to an end soon, so I give you a new chapter!

I know this story is so sloowwwwwwww now.
But it's almost last term exam so I need to study more TwT

Hope you like this chapter and HAPPY NEW YEAR!