chapter-10(attraction)

Stella pov-
I wake up from my deep slumber I brushed my teeth and did my business when I looked into the mirror I remember that I kissed Dimitri.

Woah I know I am an idiotic girl,don't tell me I am getting feelings for him I just met him yesterday it was merely an attraction maybe.

I'll think about that why don't I just help dimitri I mean yeah I kind am get ready to marry him.

Because last night I was feeling so helpless when I saw him In that state my heart was aching and the reason was unknown.

I will help him.
Cause I just wants to,its just complicated but I feel like why not let's do this craziness.

I went out of the room and finally found the love of my life kitchen there were so may maids the greeted me and told me what I would like to eat for

Break fast I told them pancakes and the pancakes taste normal I then saw nutela I put some it on bread drink the juice I told them thank you

There eyes were bulging out it was like I told them to sucide I ignored them.

And ask one of the maid where is dimitri master is in his study she said
I once again told her thank you.

I was infornt of the study door I was prying that please he forgot this morning incident Jesus.

I knock on the door a whisper like voice came in I gently open the door and locked it.

Ah you are early then your count down impressive he said
He was sitting on the sofa hot as ever I ignored him.

And told him dimitri castello will you do an honor to marry me I said in a high pitched voice that sound like a high school teenage girl.

For 1second his hand was on his ears oh shut up women I don't know you were that desperate to marry me.

Oh dimitri my dimitri I fell in love with you the moment you entered that dark room I said in Juliet voice.

And guess what I saw dimitri blushing OMG is my dimitri blushing I said.
Shut up women he said while his ears were red and he was looking so adorable.

So for how many years are we going to stay married I said oh well look I know your don't have any relationship and you are a virgin so why don't we make this thing life long he said

Dimitri you son of a potato how dare you do a background check on my personal life I said while fumming in anger.

Well and one more thing life long my butt I said chill women I am not that desperate so well we have to do this thing for like 1 year.

In this one year you are not supposed to fell in love with me guess what I will not say that you have a right to fell on love with me he said

For a moment I feel like my heart stop beating done with your flirting I said
Only for you he said.

If you change your mind in 1 year like you want me to be your husband and if I want a wife means like I sort of like you thing so there is no circumstances.

That I will let you go so think before you sign this document.
I take a deep breath and sign the papers that were infront of me.

He did the same thing and the next thing he did was shocking and that made me numb he pecked my lips so lightly and said

The deal is sealed.
---------------------------------------
----------------
Lalalalalala
Hope you all like the deal.
Love you all.😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘