chapter-13(plan)

Stella pov-
I was shocked as hell i mean my mom and dimitri's father how did my mom really loves him was all that a lie when she was crying over dad accident.

I know my dad cheated on my mom before his death i caught him in his office making out with a women from that day i stopped talking to him.

I was crying utill i feel someone embarce me the embarce was so safe and secure it was dimitri who was holding me i was crying on his shoulder.

Then he asked his dad adam was that is the reason you never married again his dad shrugged his shoulders and left from there i saw him going in the room where mom was.

Dimitri i slowly whispered his name he locked in my eyes and start saying stella calm down he said.

The next thing dimitri said was so shocking stella let just get tgem together i saw my father in so much pain.

And your mother suffer so much let them make fall in love will you help me in this plan.
The next thing i did was of course me being an idiot.

I kissed him on his cheecks and i said seal the deal with a kiss.

He smirked at me and said oh playing bold are we mrs to be dimitri.
--------------------------------------
-----------
Sorry guys for the late update
Please read my story more😭😭😭😭