chapter-29(satan sees his angel)

Stella pov-
Every media channel has gone crazy after the incident rayn has gone to nyc cause i don't want him to risk his life. currently i am with my babies spending time now i feel so good after ruining his image i feel like i am in heaven.

Well i want to give him a little surprise visit.
..............
............
Dimitri pov-
I was in my office when i got a call from my dad to get ready for the engagement like hell i was interested in that engagement my a**

The girl i was going to engaged was a teenager really and that old man wanted me to marry her cause he thinks her personality is lile stella that brat can never be my stella.

I was in the hotel where the engagement is happening but guess what that cheating brat was sleeping with another guy my reputation my image everything is ruined by now just wow.

Fuck this shouted and left from there,
I was currently in a bar i was so tensed about my work these days there so much work and i can't find peace ahh stella my love i really miss you i was in tears by now.

When i saw a girl approaching me her hair is blonde she was very pretty big doe eyes figure like a trigger and her face it looks like my stella.

Stella i blurted out like a desperate man,
Miss me dimitri she said,
How i whispered,
Do you think i will die that easily she said i feel so drunk yes maybe i am so drunk that,

I am hallucinating her cause my stella died years ago.
The last think i saw was her face before dizziness consumed me
----------------------------
------------------
---------------
Please don't kill me i know i didn't update for whole month cause i was busy and also happy Ramadan....
Love you guys😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘