chapter-18(drunk satan)

Stella pov-
I was waiting in a hotel room i was dead nervous the last thing dimitri said in that hall got me in chills
I never had a boyfriend i never had my 1st kiss and yes i am a virgin.

Oh jesus help me am i ready for this ahgg its frustrating suddenly Dimitri walked in he looked like he is drunk wow
Stelllaaa.....

He yell on the top of his lungs why are you shoo beautiful he said in a Childish voice i giggled
Thanks dimitri i said while supporting him.

Stella do you know that its our first wedding night he said.
I just nodd my head.
Dimitri your drunk lets get you in the bed i said.

Nooo noo noo he again said in his adorable voice.
Stella i want a lot of babies he said i was blushing.

Dimitri you are not sober please sleep i said he jumped onto the bed
He was in deep sleep i put the blanket on him and go to the washroom to change my dress.

I did my business i change into a maxi dress which is not revealing at all i then dozed off on the sofa.

I was wake up by a groaned ahgg stella why are you on sofa dimitri said
Last night you were drunk so i think its better to sleep on the sofa.

He put his hand on his forehead are you okay dimitri i asked.
No just a hangover he replied.
Do you want me to get something for you i asked.

No stella its okay he get up and moved towards the washroom.
I quickly changed into my jeans and a long denim jumper.

I was combing my hair when dimitri came he changed into a black ripped jean with white shirt he looked like a kpop singer but he is more hotter then them of course.

I saw him checking me out i don't say anything he the cleared his throat which was cute.

Lets go for the breakfast then we can go to our house i nodded my head and we both get out of the room.
-------------------------------
------------------
---------
Finally i updated but please guys read my story i love you😘😘