chapter 31(chaos in paradise)

Dimitri pov-
I was busy in my office work when my phone rang it was my friend i told him if he could give me the CCTV footage of last night the club that i went to last night was his, so he called me to inform he got the footage he is sending me that footage i was sweating by this time

I finally opend it prying to jesus i finally clicked on to it the seen was of course from last night i was slumped in the bar chair whe. Someone patted my shoulder it was some girl to my

shock it was stella my stella but the only difference was her hair color she changed herself she looks more mature now and more beautiful...

To clear the confusion i called my private investigator to investigate her a little bit just to confirm if she is really my stella although im 110% sure she is...

She changed her name and our babies are alive oh Jesus Christ we had twins they are so beautiful.. I sae the address without wasting time i run to my car and drive through her house oh my fucking fucked up life all the time she was my neighbor..

I ring the door bell it was opened by a cute little girl wait she is my daughter i was awed to see her she is a freaking copy of my stella, baby whose there i heard a voice it was stella her eyes were shocked to see me i smirked at her quite running i see...

What are you doing here dimitri she said with no scared voice, aww now my baby girl is not afraid of me i said..
Shut up dimitri i never was she said
the baby was now hidden behind her while she was clutching her mother's waist...

Baby go outside and play she said the little girl run towards the door...
Dimitri why are you here you have done the enough damage let me live in

peace for awhile remember when you shoot me i was pregnant but you didn't believe me at that time i loved you dimitri but yet you did this...

Stella please listen to me for once i then told her about everything about alex and all she signed and said what's done is done while the little girl come crying mommy some bad guys take

brother with them stella was shocked she ran towards the lawn but a van was moving so fast...

Dimitri my son we then saw the camera some goons are taking my son forcefully with them stella was now crying the little boy was the exact copy of me the same hair color my son.. I was consoling stella we are going to find him soon....

Stella pov-
I don't know where is my son

How is he,what are they doing to my son i just can't take that in, eva is sleeping in her bedroom im in the hall where i saw dimitri yelling at some one on the phone, what you idiots are doing i want my son back in 2 hours do you get it, geez dimitri stop shouting i said eva is sleeping

Sorry stella he said got any information i just want my son back dimitri please do some thing i begged him

Stella you know im giving my best he is also my son he said by that time i saw tears in his eyes but he hide them..
I really want to taunt him at that time but i couldn't do that cause we both are equal in this fault....

I was so blinded by my revenge i didn't even think about the harm that can cause my children im such a bad mother i said and started sobbing

dimitri just stared at me then he come closer and caged me in his arms and started shushing me...

Our sweet moment was broke by a phone call, i looked at dimitri amd told him to pick up and put it on speaker...
Well hello dimitri castello aren't you missing your little boy aww to bad the blood is going to avenge someone's voice said...

I was about to reply but dimitri started yelling at the person and soon the call was cut..
I looked at him he held my hand and said i've got the location

We both run towards our car,
Where it is i said, its some kind of a construction side he said and at last we found our way...

It was purely a shitty area i was hella scared for asher...
But i just hold onto dimitri hand which was warm and soothing...

Oh so you finally found me ahaan great work i was shocked to hear the voice it was my uncle...

Aww stella shocked to see me baby my poor little innocent stella 1st i poisoned your mind for revenge amd now this.

Why i barely said the sentence,
Well you know alex..
He was my son who dimitri killed him because he put fake aligations on you
He killed my blood i'll kill his...

Noooo i shouted in all mean time dimitri was boiling with anger...
Why you mother***** he said...
Oh shut it dimitri wanna see your son there come my asher a bandage was wrapped around his head..

Asher i was about to run towards him when i heard a gun shot...

------------------------------
-----------------
---------
Hehehehe love ya.. 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆