chapter-17(wedding)

Stella pov-

I woke up by my alarm ringing technically it isn't mine but dimitri's and i am dimitri to be wife so its. Mine i guess, oh shit today is my wedding dimitri keep it as simple as he can which is great.

I quickly make a run to the bathroom i did my business and then i took a shower.

I saw a maid she put the dress on the bed and said mam it's your dress and you would get the essentials on the dressing table a make up artist is on her way.

I look at the beautiful white long mermaid tail dress while munching on my sneaker bar hey i need energy.

I finish my chocolate and wash my hand i then quickly put my dress on then i saw a middle aged woman came she was an make up artist i told her to not to put soo much make just simple.

She smiled at me and start doing it it feels like years since i sat on this table ah is it done i asked sweetly just a lipstick and your done.

When she is done i stood up i was  shocked as usual nothing special 1st time in my life i was feeling so beautiful damn.

You are looking beautiful i heard that makeup artist saying i said thanks then i saw my mother entering my room her eyes were puffy that means she cried.

Stella its time she said coldly tears were forming in my eyes i run to her i hugged her tightly she flinched but hugged me back and start sothing me.

Calm down now let's go
I started walking wow the backyard was massive i saw dimitri in black tux he was standing next to his father and a priest

He was looking so handsome i was drooling lol.
a little girl handed me a bouquet i saw dimitri father eyeing my mother i smirked at him he smiled at me lmao.

He then offer me his aram which i gladly take you are looking beautiful he whispered at me more then mother i asked nah i little bit less i pout he chuckled lets get you to my pig son.

Why are you chucking old man dimitri asked his father in a sarcastic way oh nothing son.

Dimitri then saw me his eyes were twinkling he take my hand from his father kissed it slowly then as usual smirked at me.

I heard the priest coughing shall we start it my son he asked dimitri dimitri nodded his head
He asked me if i take him as a husband i take a deep breath and said i do..

He then asked dimitri to take me as his wife he said i do.
You may kissed the bride dimitri said before the priest

Everbody start laughing i was blushing so hard dimitri the slowly kissed my cheeks what he doesn't kissed me on the lips i was kind off sad.

Its time for the reception me and dimitri was dancing on the song perfect by edd sheran the music was slow i saw my mother also dancing with adam i was happy when i saw
Them.

Then dimitri pulled me more closer and said wifey ready for the wedding night...
-------------------------------
------------------
-------
So guys did you like it please ready my story more. 😘😘😘😘