chapter-26(neighbor)

Stella pov-
After a deadly flight of 18 hours we finally landed in brazil,both of my babies are sleeping sometimes they are handful but they are angel when they are asleep.

So i bought a house in outer area of this city so Dimitri could not found me we are on our way to there asher stirred in his sleep and he open his eyes lazily mommy are we there he asked,

Baby we are on our way i kissed their foreheads after sometime we finally reached there i wake up my kids they were excited the run to the Gates i paid the taxi driver the house was warm and it gives a homey feeling.

It has a big garden with a lot of flower pot and also had a swing and in my left side there were a huge house it gives me a creepy feeling anyway.

I set my and kids clothes in the closet i also cleaned and dust the room asher and eva hate sleeping alone so yeah they always sleep with me and i love that.

Asher eva go and play outside in the garden while mommy prepare lunch okay i said.

They just ran out.
After i am done with my chores i go outside to call them there i saw an middle age woman when i got closer look at her face.

It was my mother talking to my kids they were laughing i hope she doesn't recognise me, sorry mam if my kids cause you any problems i said.

She gasped to say she was shocked was just words stee... Lla she stumbled upon that name and said is that you i make my face emotion less and said pardon me..

Mommy this lady is so great she gaves us our ball back eva said oh my baby did you say thank you to her i asked.

Thank you mam eva said mom smiled and said thank you darling
Can i ask your name mom said, oh silly me i said my name is cindy.

Oh such a nice name and what's there name she said oh this is my son asher and my daughter eva i.

So you moved here she asked yes mam we shifted here from California i said asher eva go inside and change your clothes i order them they nodded their heads and left from there.

So you lived here i asked, no its my son in laws house sometimes i came here with my husband to spend time she said.
Fuck i think in my mind shit its dimitri's house but how? i hate my mom now why is she living with dimitri she knows he killed me..

It was nice talking to you mam my kids must be hungry bye i said.
Yeah bye she said.
And i left from there while my destiny is so shitty dimitri is now my neighbor.
----------------------------------------
------------
So yeah please don't kill me sorry for the late update.
Love you guys lol😘😘😘😘