chapter-24(unknown person)

Unknown pov-
I feel so light,its almost like i am in heaven,i see fogg every where oh god
I slightly open ny eyes.
And saw a ceiling which was in white colour.

So you are finally up it was a voice of an middle aged man he was muscular but old a little bit his beard was slightly white.

I looked at him confusingly and asked him who are you,
Well you can say that i am your uncle to say i was shocked but he did looked like my dad a little bit.

I don't have an uncle i said, well stella castello then i hit me hard about my past dimitri my marriage his betrayal he literally killed me i clutched my stomach and looked at him.

Your babies are fighter, i can feel my bump now.

How many days had it been since i was out i asked him.
Its been 3 months he said and your babies are safe amd secured inside your stomach, now rest i will tell you everything once your okay.

He said and left from there i feel like fainting then the sleep consumed me.

After that day i shifted to my uncle's allen the villa feels like a museum it was so big extravagant to say.
Well my uncle allen affrod he is so rich he told me when my grandfather,

Heard about my father's death he inherited my father's property to his first born and i am his 1st born.

I am happy but something is missing and that was dimitri well dimitri you have to pay, get ready for the adventure dimitri castello.
-----------------------------------
-------------
The Great adventure is about to begin stay tuned love love. 😘😘😘😘