chapter-15(parted lovers-2)

Author pov -
Sometimes love means letting it go but when the lovers are so in love there is no going back, when you love someone you gave them your heart your mind and your soul.
Will adam and Sofie can again give each other the love that they both deserve.
----------------------------------
Adam tell me sofie said softly
How can i love someone else when i am already in love with a girl who left me years ago adam said while his tears are making their way.

You know adam i didn't left you sofie said it was you who did that she whispered the last part.

Sofie i am going to tell you something and i know what i did was a cowardness but sofie my father threatend me if i did not marry that woman he will kill you.

And i would never let that happen so i married her then after months you also got married he said bitterly.

What do you expect adam my father was a abusive man he would always get drunk he marry me off to an drug addict.

Adam i know but please just forget everything you have a wife to take care of you have a son just don't do that to them she said.

Which wife are talking about sofie you know after 1 year of my marriage that women cheated on me adam said sofie gasped.

I turned into a monster after that i used to beat her cause she was the reason i left you she wasn't loyal to me adam said.

And then she ran away after 3months i got a news that shs and that man died in a car accident.

Adam you know the man that i marry he also used to beat me he had rapped me many times sofie said while she let her tears flow and closed his eyes he can feel the oain she was feeling.

After a year i had my daughter my beautiful stella adam looked at sofie it was the name which adam loved he always used to say that i want my 1st born to be a daughter and we would name her stella..
But sadly they hadn't had one.

Adam my husband also cheated on me many times and after a tragic accident he died sofie said.

Adam me and you are never meant to be together sofie said painfully
Our children is getting married fate is indeed playing a dirty game, we met after many years and how at our childrens wedding sofie said bitterly.

Why sofie why can't we be together for once just me and you, you in my arms listening to my heartbeat that only beats for you.
---------------------------------------
-------------
Wait for the 3rd part of the long lost lovers.
Love you guys