chapter-20(planning date)

Dimitri pov-
After the day we got married i was so busy and tensed because someone was stealing my weapons and giving my enemy my next move i was busy searching for that traitor cause my life depends on trust.

In these days i ignored stella because i have so much works and in these days she never leaves my mind and its just frustrating one day i saw her talking to herself about me and that was hella creepy but cute at the same time.

I was thinking of taking stella on a date because i want to make it out for her for those days.

But my old man means my dad is so stubborn to stop sofie from going and that sucks i did so many things to convince him but one word by stella and he is ready to not to give up.

Stella is something else i was thinking else i was smiling when someone said dude you are creepy it was rayn stella's brother maybe i can ask about stella's favourite things about him but this kid is as stubborn as stella.

Rayn can i ask you something i said of its about stella then give me the latest xbox he said i controlled my temper and said sweetly did my brother in law wants an xbox,

Dimitri are you disabled or something he said like sister like brother.
Okay i will give you what you want now tell me he started telling me about her favourite things like her fav colour is grey, she loves non veg foods, her fav animal is cat,she is obsessed with Fairy lights.

Stella get ready for the best date of your life.
------------------------------------
----------------
Lalalalalala its time for the fun please read my story more love you😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘