chapter-12(family chaos)

Stella pov-
Ah I hate my life I am so bored I have nothing to do, my mother is upset with me rayn Ja ignoring me dimitri is in his own world.

I was thinking of making something I wanted to eat cupcakes so badly maybe I can make them.

I head to the kitchen, so today is Sunday every maid in this house is not be seen so it's a win win situation.

In Sunday dimitri gave maid there half day so they are already done with their work.

Let's get started first I pick some flour from the jar and I start making batter I was mixing the batter when I heard door bell rings.

I go to the door and unlocked it I saw a middle aged man his aura was so damn scaring.

I let him in me being an idiot he asked me who are you, ah sir I am I was about to answer his question when he beat me into it so your the women my son Is marrying.

Eeeee it's dimitri father to say I was as usual shocked.
Yes sir.
He nodd his head and head to the kitchen direction I asked him sir would you like to have some water.

I put some water in tray and gave him he is sitting on the dinning table.

I start mixing the batter I saw my mother coming in this way to say I was damn shocked then my mother starts crying I was confused.

Then I look to dimitri's father he was also crying.

I saw dimitri comimg downstairs his expression was also confused as mine?

Then my mother suddenly faints I run to her but dimitri father was already holding her.

Dimitri call the doctor me and his father said at the same time I was so panicked.

The doctor check on mom and says she got some sudden shock that's why she faints nothing to worried about.

So I finally got some courage and ask his father so anything you want to tell us father in law.

I say in a taunting manner.
It's a long story. father what is it dimitri said.

Well it was at that time his father start narrating the story.
When I was in college I was in love with a girl she was shy, innocent.

It was sour graduation day when she came and says

To my surprise she came and told me that she has loved my for 2 years.

Then we started dating I always wanted to marry her but her father was an abusive man.

Then my father decided to marry me to your mother I was so damn angry but my father threatens me to if I don't marry the girl he Choosefor me

He would kill the girl I love for the sake of my love I marry your mother the worst mistake of my life.

Then I heard that she is also married to some drug addict.I was sad I cried I started drinking when I saw your mother with another man.

I started beating her cause she was the pain I have received.
Then she ran away without thinking about you.

After an year or so I heard she died in a car accident.

And the girl I loved was your wife's mother Sofie.
------------------------------------
---------------
Lalalalalala
Twist can Adam and Sofie ever fall in love again.
To know stay tuned.
Love you all. 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘