chapter-22(abandoned)

Stella pov-
My life is going great, my mom is in love again she is happy with adam my brother got admission in an elementary school.

And as for me you can say that i am in love with the man who i married i am head over his heels he is so caring we go on dates i am currently in a cafe no dimitri is not coming.

He is busy so i was walking through the door when a person bump into me his package slip from his hand i take it and gave him he, he is wearing a weird mask on his face.

I said sorry and moved away.
Suddenly i feel like throwing up i moved to the nearest washroom and clean up my face.

I saw a girl on my right she was heavly pregnant and looking so adorable are you pregnant she asked me i was shocked.

She started her blabbering when i was 2 weeks pregnant i had the same problem oh i need to go bye she left me speechless.

Am i really pregnant i run to a pharmacy the shopkeeper looked at me like i was some kind of sl**
I then take it put in my bag and

Started walking home.
Ah i go to my washroom i saw two lines wow shit.

Dimitri pov-
My life is so beautiful i feel like i am liking stella more and more day by day.
My dad is happy i am happy what i need more.

I got a call from a unknown number dimitri wanna know who is stealing your ideas and telling ne guess guess he said in  his cringe worthy voice.

Who i was fumming i said think maybe you won't be able to kill that person he said what is your proof i said see your lappy it has all your answer he then hang up.

I open my email i saw video where stella was giving a file to a masked man i was fuming i run to my car.

I can't believe she did to me.
I open my door she was sitting on the sofa dimitri she said in an enthusiastic voice.

I pull my gun and told her to run she was looking shocked my stella why you did that i said.

What dimitri she said i pulled my tigger to the chandelier it was on floor now.

She started running i was following her not to soon i said dimitri tell me what happen she said.

I was exhausted when we came near a bridge Dimitri no please she said
I heard a gun shot it was not me it was my assistant who shot her.

She slipped through the bridge my heart was now on floor i turn my back and shot alex i killed him who is he to. Shot her.

I was now in guilt why did she do that i hate myself i shouldn't have killed her.
-----------------------------------
-----------------
Please don't hate me the story is just started like we say in Bollywood kahani abhi baki h mere dost 😂
Love you😘😘😘😘

---------------------