chapter-27(on a mission)

Stella pov-
After knowing that Dimitri is my neighbour i was so frustrated i just want to kill him ahgggg no stella you have to wait.

Its been a week since we shifted to brazil i put my kids in kindergarten so i am alone yep i am missing my kids but education is important.

I was just watching tv when a news anchor announce that tomorrow is dimitri offical engagement party i was hurt but i need to destroy it i saw his fiance she was merely a teenager damn this man is marrying a kid but why not do something i smirked.

I called my brother rayn i was excited to see him i gave him my address he was going to be here yeyiii.
I heard a the sound of door bell i excitedly open the door there stand a man to say his height was 6 feet i guess he was tall lean and to say handsome also.

He gave me a bear hug then i realised its my brother damn he is way to taller then me i hugged him back and started crying omg rayn i said.

Yep sis its me he said, how you can i said.
Puberty hitted me quite a bad he said i slapped his arms and pull him inside we started talking then i realise how much my brother has grown.

Where are my neice and nephew he asked in kindergarten of course i replied.

Your such a cruel mother he accused,oh really i said.
Well sis lets get to the point he said what your plan,  look rayn i want your help i said dhuh i know but how he asked confusedly well dimitri had a fiance he cut me by saying so.

Let me finish first you have to seduce dimitri Fiance leila i said he was shocked his jaw was on the floor by now.

Stella are you mad he said no i am not mad at all, we are going to give her drug your not going to touch her i will change her clothes you just had to sleep beside her and then i will tell the paparazzi some news in that way dimitri is going to losr his fiance and the million dollar deal i said.

Stella i am not sure if i could do that he said i sigh and told him that Dimitri has done to me he was fumed by anger stella lets get to the business, rayn its time to pick my naughty childrens lets go i locled the door and started walking with him to the bus stop.

There i saw my kids running to me mamma they yelled and hugged me so how was the 1st day i asked them mamma we had a great day eva said asher just smiled and asked who is this man mom.

Oh its your uncle means mommy's brother just like asher is you brother eva i saw rayn he was Looking in awee hug your uncle kids they both hugged him and together we leave from there.
------------------------------------
---------------
Hows that guys 4 more chapters to go 😱😱😱😱😱love you guys