chapter-14(parted lovers)

Author pov-
There are two types of lovers the 1st one who is on a journey they are yet to fall in love but the second one they always brought tears to them who listen to their story and unlike adam and Sofie they are 2nd type of lovers they once were together but fate has other plans for them.

Will they ever be together or again fate will play the dirty game.
------------------------
Sofie was thinking how her daughter can do a shiity stuff like that,
I mean how can she be a gold digger its not like sofie hates her daughter now.

But she is just a little upset every mother can be upset if her daughter' so called bf called her and invite her for their wedding.

But sofie was shocked to see adam she was confused what is he doing here she felt like she was dying what is fate playing with her.

She just wanted to die, the moment she saw his eyes his face he has grown a bit older but he would always be handsome for her her adam and only hers.

She feel a warm hand was holding her she opened her eyes and saw her adam holding her hand.

Sofie he whispered slowly she feel like her world stopped adam she replied how are you he asked she slowly untied her hand from his firm hold.

Not good adam you know i will always tell you the truth she said her Voice was breaking at the end sofie he said anyway how are you she asked absent mindly.

What do you want to hear sofie truth or lie he said she sigh slowly and said truth.
Then he said something that stopped her world sofie i am dying everyday without you.

I am dying for years the moment you left me the moment you get married the moment every moment i am dying from inside.

Why adam why are doing this to yourself she said and finally they both break down infront of eacth other the long lost lovers.
---------------------------------------
-----------
Wait for the second part of the long lost lovers.😘😘😘😘😘