Choke Me Daddy

Alec's POV
Hi I'm Alec Lightwood the high school los-I mean loner you may see me eating lunch by the trash cans or sitting in a dark corner of a classroom like a fuckin... All of the sudden I've been dragged out of my hole of self pity by my sister Izzy who looks like she lost a fight with a cat who was in heat. As she slams her tray on to the lunch table, "why are you sitting here, shouldn't you be sitting with face fucked Barbie?" I question referring to her bitchy cake faced friend Taylor who currently has her tongue down her boyfriend Brayden's throat.

Izzy stares daggers at me takes a deep breath in and says, "Well Raphael just dumped me after having sex with him." Okay hold up it's the middle of the day... I don't even want to fucking know. At this point I really hope my face doesn't look how I feel, but knowing me I probably look she said she ate a cat for breakfast. "Ok well, I'm gonna beat his ass!" I say angrily. "No don't do anything, I don't know why I thought he'd change for me, but he said if I did it he would be my boyfriend, I don't know he just made me feel special."I feel so bad, but thank the angel I didn't feel like dying seeing as Raphael is rumored to be apart of a gang and would beat my awkward ass.
I give her a hug and tell her everything will be alright.

   She sighs and says, "So, what's up with you, you look pissed and very pitiful ?" I think about Jace and the way he blew me off for Kaelie, he knew how important this award was to me, but as per usual Jace only cares about Jace. "It's Jace isn't it?" Izzy says quietly Jace is our step brother who was adopted at age 9. I nod, "listen Alec I know this is hard to believe, but Jace does care just in his own way."  Izzy says with sadness in her voice. Jace and I used to be so close best friends then he pushed me away and I've resented him ever since, even though anytime I'm around him I act like nothings changed, I still feel hateful towards him anytime I'm not in his presence . "He didn't come to the award ceremony, because he had business to take care off. Being Kaelie." I say bitterly. "HE WHAT? HE KNEW HOW IMPORTANT THAT WAS TO YOU?" Izzy says as she explodes in anger. She stomps off in her eight inch heels, "where are you going?" I shout at her, she looks back at me and says, "To teach him a lesson." Okay well what the fuck does that mean. Maybe she was going to yell at Jace and teach him some manners who knew it was Izzy.

I'm currently heading to my last class of the day when I hear some girl scream, "Choke me daddy!" From the janitors closet, I keep walking and ignore what I just heard. I get to my last class which is boring as shit and we're given a worksheet which I finish in five minutes, then my mind slips to the awards ceremony for outstanding young writers I remember Jace promising he would come and the disappointment I felt when I didn't see him in the crowd. I also remember Jace coming home that night and giving a half ass apology saying he had to take care of "business". I'm pulled out of my haze when Raphael walks in the door, huh I forgot I had him in this class I also notice his zipper is undone I think back to the hall when I heard that girl scream. This douche didn't even break up with my sister over an hour ago and is already fucking some random slut, he is going to get what's coming to him.

Near the end of class I feel my phone buzz. I look down to see Izzy texted me:

Meet me in room 301

I also saw it was a group text to three other random numbers. I guess I would to room 301 considering I have to drive Izzy home and I'm not going to leave her here. Unlike Jace did three days ago. Soon after the bell rang I headed towards room 301. Once I got there I saw Simon Lewis, Clary Fray, and Tessa Gray all three being loners just like me. Izzy walks in and says, "hello everyone as you know or don't you're the last four virgins in school Yeah and I have a proposition for you all." I'm scared because the smile on Izzy's face is one she gets right before she's about to kill someone.....

*Sorry Alec was a grouch this chapter and for the bad grammar anyways.

Who's POV would you like to see next?