Magnus Bane. More Like Magnus Bang;)

*I'm so sorry about that title
Alec's POV *the next day*
Magnus Bane, Magnus Bane, MANGUS BANE! 'More like Magnus Bang'. Ok what the fuck is wrong with me ever since Izzy came up with this stupid plan I couldn't get this son of a bitch out of my head. I can't believe Izzy believes Magnus Bane could like me let alone fall in love with me I'm so awkward and Magnus is so... Magnus.

I'm just some clumsy oaf I once deadass tripped over a chair a CHAIR. My tooth is still chipped for the time I'd eaten shit because a chair tried to kill me. Ok maybe I'm thinking about this to much, maybe I could just  be me and he'll like me and then I'll crush his ever living soul. Hahaha fuck me.

"MR. LIGHTWOOD!" Mr. Starkweather shouts. "Huh?" I say out of surprise.

"Welcome back to reality and Mr. Lightwood. Now would you read page 67." He says surprisingly calm. Well fuck I can't read out loud IN FRONT OF A FUCKING CLASS. I stutter and trip over words I sound like an I idiot I just can't DO THIS. "Umm ohh-kayyy."
I say drawling it out and stumbling.

I begin to start, "Mr. Lightwood in front of the class." He says pointing to the front of the classroom.

I walk up there like a jackass and almost trip over a chair. I get to the front of the class. I look up and look around feeling very dizzy  then my eyes land in MAGNUS BANE.
Holy fuck he's in this class how have I not noticed. I choke back the stage freight. Or whatever the fear of public speaking whatever the fuck you what to call it I'm fucking terrified.

"Blessed be God's name? Why, but why would I bless Him? Every fiber in me rebelle-belled. Because He caused thousands of childre..."I fainted. I FUCKING fainted.

"Don't worry Alec I'll be there." I hear Jace's distant voice. Jace and I have been through a lot our relationship is complicated.

Jace has been there for me until he became a total douche. I can't help but remember when I started bawling during a presentation in class when I was 12 and Jace calmed me down and said he would always be there for me for each other anytime I felt scared or he got anxious we'd be there for each other. That's why I was so upset about him not showing up to my Outstanding Young Writers awards ceremony I was supposed to speak but instead I ran off stage.

"SOMEBODY HELP ME! GODDAMN YOU INCOMPETENT FUCKTARDS!" I hear a deep voice scream distantly. I woke up in the nurses office with Paramedics doing some checkup thing I'm too dizzy and tired to even care. I stop squinting and open my eyes fully to see Magnus Bane standing right in front of me.

My breath hitches and his eyes say on me until the paramedics are done and tell me to drink more water(eye roll).

"Hey,you're awake are you feeling ok, you hit your head pretty hard." He asks in a deep voice I recognize as the one screaming for help in my daze.

"Yeah I'm fine." I say so coldly I feel a shiver down my spine. "Uhh okay do you want some water?" He asks motioning for me to grab the cup. I notice he's nervous and kinda red.

Magnus Bane is BLUSHING because of me.... ME. Alec Lightwood who just fainted in the middle of class because there to afraid to speak made Magnus Bane blush. The thought made me red.

"Hey you zoned out for awhile and are getting a little red." Magnus said as he shook my shoulder gently.

"Sorry I'm still a little dizzy." I say quietly as I took the water from him. "It's all good by the way I'm Magnus Bane. you're Alec Lightwood right?" I says smoothly extending a hand. I mutter, "More like Magnus Bang." And start laughing. By god I'm done with myself.

"Excuse me?" He says very confused. He looks cute. I keep laughing and I'm also amused by the fact he introduced himself as if I didn't already know him, maybe he's not the self centered dick I thought he was.

"Are you sure he didn't hit his head to hard?" He questions the paramedics who are about to leave. "No he's fine no signs of a concussion." The paramedics say as they head out.   

I finally stop laughing laughing enough to say, "sorry sorry I'm just wondering why "Magnus Bane" helped me out and stayed to see if I was ok." The look on his face was of confusion but also hurt. Well fuck I'm an ass....

"Well I think that's my cue to leave, take care of yourself Alec." He says through a cough.

"Oh and by the way I helped because I'm a decent human being who cares not to get some ass." He's says so cuttingly I flinch. Well this is going to be one hell of a mission if I haven't already fucked it up.

*I really like this chapter it really digs deep into Magnus's and Alec's character, I hope you liked it.

*im fixing my spacing issue finally this might take awhile