More

(A/N) omg you guys #1!!!! In Saphael.... Oof that's rough. Ahaha love you guys💗! I want to thank you guys for everything, this was just a fun thing because I love Shadowhunters and writing I never thought it would go this far and now that it's nearing the end thank you for everything this has been a great ride love you all❤️!

Simon's POV
Few months after graduation
I'm so nervous, I think I might spontaneously combust from being nervous of course. "Simon your on in five!" I hear my manger shout. This isn't my first time performing in front of a crowd I performed once in front of my middle school in 5th grade, Highway to Hell on my guitar, they loved it.

This is my first time since then in front of people who probably have higher standards than 5th graders. Calm down Simon, calm down this is your dream damn I should have realIzed I had stage freight before booking a gig. I look at the clock and realize 4 minutes have pasted, I start walking toward stage I can hear my heart pound.

As I'm stepping on stage I scan the crowd I see my sister I look to her for comfort but honestly it's she's not making me feel any better as she waves to me excitedly. My eyes leave her and scan the rest to which I see Isabelle sitting front in center smiling that smile and it makes me feel at ease, I also see Alec who gives me a thumbs up making me smile.

I wish Clary were here but she has a lot to deal with right now but she's here in spirit just like I hope someone else is. The person who encouraged me to do this in the first place, Raphael. I finally start my set after about 30 seconds of silence.

As I finish my first song everyone claps they like it, oh thank god I would have died if it was just awkward silence.

I begin to sing again and suddenly it's over and everyone loved it god I'm not completely useless after all. After everything is done I meet up with my sister and we chat then she heads home. As my sister leaves Izzy and Alec walk over to me, "Simon that was great, I told you!" Izzy says excitedly hugging me.

"Thank you Izzy!" I mumble. Oh my god why am I blushing so hard.

"Seriously man that was amazing, I think this call for drinks everyone got their shotty fake id's?" Alec  says like a frat boy. I snort, and nod now this will be an interesting night.
...........
Later that night
I'm so drunk I don't think I could my ass from my mouth. As I'm trying to walk to the exit of the club I see Alec leave with some guy, he turns and smiles at me I give him a thumbs up poking myself on the eye, Alec laughs and yells have a good night.

Shit my eye hurts like a bitch on a stick, fuck. When I open my wound I see Izzy in front of drunkly ranting about some bitch who tried stealing her lipstick in the bathroom. I snort at how angry she is and how drunk even though I'm ten times more hammered.

"Hey Iz let's go this place is dead." I say slurring my words like a dumbass. Izzy nods takes my hand as we drunkly hail a cab. We get in the cab and I slouch to get comfortable. As Izzy grabs the side of my face and turns it towards her and starts kissing me I kiss back because well I'm drunk. Also because Izzy is Izzy. Next thing you know....
..........
Next morning
I wake up to a pounding headache and a feeling of someone close to me. I squint and look to see who is beside me it's Izzy. Fuck fuck fuckity fuck. It's not that I don't like Izzy I really do have feelings for her, but I'm not ready.

Now I'm leading her on and I hate that I would hurt her. I head to my kitchen to get some Advil and try and work off this headache.

"Simon?" I hear Izzy call for me. I didn't think she'd wake up so soon before I had time to think of what to say. I turn around and smile awkwardly, "hi..." I try to continue but can't think of anything to say.