Love Sucks

Alec's POV
"Alec, do you even love me?" Magnus asks close to tears. "Yes, Magnus for the last time yes, it's just..." I try to reason with him, but he's not having it he thinks I don't love him because I won't tell my parents but that's not what's happening if only he knew and were only 15

"Are you ashamed of me?" He screams out of hurt or anger the yelling surprises me, I hesitate to answer. I see the look on his face, he tries to walk away looking like he's about to cry but I catch his arm and I'm facing him again, fuck why is he doing this now.

"What no, of course not Magnus you don't get it!" I say my voice cracking. This is all so frustrating, "YOU HESITATED!" He screams crying now. I've never seen him cry or even look any less than happy, which only makes me feel worse.

"I didn't mean to I promise, you were yelling it's just why are you doing this?" I ask now crying, he knows how hard this is for me.

"I can't do this." He mutters through tears trying to leave. "Magnus, please!" I scream through tears.

"Don't leave." I whisper he looks back, "damn it." He says walking back to me getting very close. "What are you doing to me Alexander?" He ask in vain. I smile, suddenly the door opens my dad is standing in the doorway with a look on his face... that could kill. He looks Magnus dead in the eye, "OUT NOW!" He growls it didn't even sound human. Magnus doesn't  move I give him a look and just like that he's gone.

................
"Alec!" I hear Magnus call after me as I walk down the hallway. I hesitate on whether to keep walking or not, but while debating he catches up.

"I'm sorry I didn't know." He says catching his breath, oh how would he know my dads an abusive homophobic dick. He reach to hug me but touches a part of my ribs. I try I really try but I wince despite it. Magnus looks at me with rage in his eyes along with pity. I can't stand it so I start to walk away, "Alec you have to tell someone!" He whisper yells through clenched teeth.

I could tell he was about ready to kill someone, touching really but he also pity's me which I can't stand.  "Who? Who am I going to tell he's a congressman,and the former Golden boy of Idris high! Who's going to believe his fucked up GAY son!" I scream out of rage. Magnus looks away, "Alec I wish you won't talk about yourself like that." He sighs.

"What it's true!" I scream at him like he's the one who did to me, like he's the reason for all my problems.

"No it's not your perfect."  He looks at me with a look of love in his eyes, "No I'm not."I retort, "well you're perfect in my eyes." He retorts back leaning in. He kisses me softly and I kiss him back.

All of the sudden pulled off of him and pushed against the locker. Hard, I look up to see my dad seering in my face. Magnus tries to pull him off me but is pushed back.

"DON'T EVER COME NEAR MY SON AGAIN!" He yells at Magnus who's lying on the ground from being pushed. I'm dragged out by dad who has an iron grip on my arm, that's going to leave a bruise, but what's one more. He drove home fast and aggressively. I thought we were going to die....

As my dad is dragging me in the house, "dad, please." I try to reason with him. He grabs a hold of her front of my shirt, "don't talk boy!" He spites. "Dad-" he pushes me I hit my head.Hard...
.....
"It's a brain bleed, I've also noticed he doesn't seem to remember much, temporal amnesia it should come could back eventually." I hear the doctor say in the distance.

My head hurts, "how do we keep him from not remembering, it's been a rough couple of months for him before the accident." My father asks.

"That's not advised, but keep him away from the trigger." The doctor says uneasily.

4 months later
..........
"Alec?" I turn around to see Magnus Bane talking to me, why?

"Umm hi?" I say unsure as to why he's talking to me. He looks heartbroken although I don't know why.

"I'm sorry I have to go do you need something." I ask. "No, just wanted to say." He says and walks away. Weird.

.......
I can't breath, my head feels like it about to explode. It's feels like, like I'm drowning and I'm about to let the water in and drift.

"Alec, Alec? Here sit down." I hear Magnus instruct me, but I don't listen I push past him,

"I'm sorry." I whisper and walk away. The feelings I had for him, I still have for him are nothing like I've ever felt before and it scares me. I run out and see Jace still standing by his car, "Alec, are you okay?" He asks me after seeing me. I hug him, "I remember everything, thank you." I say.

He looks at me in horror, "Alec..." He says. "Love sucks." I say out of nowhere. He looks at me, "it really does now let's get you home." He says chuckling but his expression is solemn.

*omg I'm sorry I cried just writing that. Have a good day!