Clarbear?

Clary's POV
It's now 6:30pm on Friday which means I have to go on a date with Jace Wayland I hate that son of a bitch I'm only doing this for Simon.

I know what your thinking Clary aren't you supposed to get close to Jace then break his heart. Well no I told Izzy I was out the minute I was paired with Jace. She reluctantly agreed that I would stay out of the plan it doesn't mean she doesn't poke every chance she gets.

I figure it won't hurt the world too much to have one more douche. Although me and Izzy have gotten super close you know sleepovers, manicures, sharing our deepest secrets and all that Jazz. She even told me she's had a crush on Simon forever but never made a move because he never seemed interested. Which I laugh at because Simon was head over heels for Izzy from freshman til now, he's currently hung up on Raphael which he denies though we know it's true. I told her I was sorry because I know it must hurt to see him with Raphael though she brushed it off calling it a silly crush she'll get over, I know she lying.

I even told her that I had a crush on Jace in 3rd grade. A very short affair seeing as he dumped glue in my hair a week later. Izzy laughed and mumbled something I couldn't hear. I thought that was weird but I brushed it off and put the attention back on the TV.

And now I have to go on a date with that douche not excited can you tell. It's now 7pm and I hear Simon pull into my driveway in his old junker off a car. I rush out and get in his car quickly. After I close the car door he pulls out quickly.

"Excited much?" I say through a laugh. He tried to cover his smile and says in a pitch voice, "What? No!" Ohhh boy this is going nowhere good for Simon. We reach Java Jones in record time almost dying twice. Simon gets out quickly and I just sit there.

"Come on Fray, it's not going to be that bad." He says in a whinny voice. "Really has Raphael ever dumped glue in hair or pulled your hair every day of fourth grade?" I ask angrily.

"Well no, but damn you hold a grudge, but please it's just a few hours." He Begs. "Fine." I say getting out as slowly as possible. We reach the door and to the left we see Raphael and Jace standing there smoking.

If there is one thing I hate more than Jace it's guys that smoke. Does that mean I double hate Jace. If it's even possible for me to hate Jace more.

"Sup clarbear?" Jace asks. What the fuck did he just call me, I don't even respond just roll my eyes and walk in. I'm not in the mood for him today. I sit down at a table for two. The other seat being for Simon as I hoped he would follow me so I could talk some sense into him. I hear someone sit down I look up to see Jace. Greattt.

"Okay look I don't know what your problem is, but I'm trying and your giving me nothing but attitude." He spits at me.

"Really always you do is be mean to me, like when I was trying to help you in 3rd grade then dumped glue in my hair, or how about every time you pulled my hair in 4th grade or when you spread a rumor that I ate paint in 6th and no talked to me for months, AND RIGHT NOW YOU ARE SEXTING KAELIE!" I yell, choking back the tears. I grab his and point out a very vile message he's texting Kaelie.

I begin to think what kind of ass sexts a girl while on a date with another, you know what this douche needs to learn a lesson. I storm into the bathroom and call Izzy and tell her everything, like that I had a crush on Jace til sophomore year til I walked in on him and that I'm in on the plan.

She squeals and tells me she'll pick me up because there's a party at Magnus's house at 8 pm. I walk out to Jace, "sorry I'm on my period I don't know why I got so mad, see you at the party tonight." I say giving a cheeky smile and waving. He's blushing and has a confused look on his face. I walk out and tell Simon My mom called me home, "ok are you going to the party later?" He asks.

"Yeah see you later." I say and wave. I walk a couple blocks until I see Izzy's car and get in. On the drive back to her house I think about how fun this is going to be.

*Hey!!!! Hope you enjoyed it!