The "I" Message

Clary's POV
"Clary wait up!" I hear Jace yell from down the hallway. I immediately start walking faster not knowing what to say to since he confessed his love to me at the beginning of the week and the the school day is over and I just want to go home.

Also in the fact that he's a douchebag and I hate him, but I slept with him. You know what mind shut the fuc-. My thought isn't finished as I run into something hard, and that something hard groans, "Woah there Fray, you alright, you look pissed?" The wall speaks, its Alec.

"Yeah fine, sorry I have to go." I say curtly trying to walk past him, but am grabbed by Jace who caught up with me. Jace is out of breath and breathing heavily and it's giving me flashbacks I don't want to remember.

Meanwhile Alec looks confused, then Jace gives him a nod and Alec excuses himself. Damnit I didn't want him to leave.

"Clary seriously we need to talk." He says still of breath. "Why?" I say coldly. "Just listen and please don't hit me." He says genuinely looking terrified.

"What did you do Jace?" I ask already livid. "Okay technically I did nothing it was Kaelie, she was pissed at me the night before the party and poked holes in all my condoms." He speaks surprisingly calm.

I'm very pissed what if I had remembered we used protection and didn't take the pill I could have gotten pregnant because he's a lying cheating whore. I slap him so hard the sound echoes through the hallway.

"What the fuck is wrong with I could have gotten pregnant because you pissed off a girl because you're a whore." I say enraged. He looks back up at me with sadness in his eyes, this is the first time I've actually seen him show emotion and just as fast as it appeared it was gone.

"I just wanted to tell you so just in case of that happening you could you know." He explains in a smug irritated manner. "What?" I ask.

This son of a bitch was about to get hit again. Ughhh I hate him, I'm going to kill him. "Clary, Jace will you come here." A sudden voice comes through, startling me and Jace, our heads snap toward the direction that the voice is coming from it's the school counselor that most likely saw me hit Jace, fuck.

Jace gives a look of defiance at the counselor then looks at me and it fades into one of mischief. "We will be right there." Jace says in a pleasant charming voice.

If looks could kill Jace would be six feet under by the looks of my gaze. "Come along now you two." The counselor Mr. Blackthorn calls to us.

I walk slowly, with Jace right behind me, who "accidentally" steps on the back of my shoe. Yeah I'm going to kill him, I turn around and give him and a look that could kill. We both walk into the counselors office, "take a seat." Mr Blackthorn says politely. We both sit down, "so I'm sensing some hostility between you two?" He says.

"No, I'm practicing lines for the play and Jace agreed to run lines with me." I pull a lie out of my ass. "Clary you slapped Jace and I know your not in the play because it ran last week." He corrects in a tried voice.

I shut up and Jace speaks up, "Sir Clary and me have been going through some stuff and she's not handling her anger correctly and taking it out on me and rather unhealthy way, if you hadn't seen that altercation I would have come to you anyways."

WHAT THE FUCK!!!! That's it he's dead!!!! "Jace do you ever think before you let your bullshit fly? Your charm may work on everyone else but it doesn't work on me." Mr. Blackthorn says rather calm and polite.

Jace turns red, and I'm laughing so hard it actually hurts, "although Jaces speech was utter BS he's right about something Clary your not handling your anger correctly." Mr Blackthorn adds.

I stop laughing and Jace starts laughing I hit him on the chest. He stops and just lightly chuckles. Bitch, "Clary you are focusing on Jace's "behavior" rather than your own feeling, so we're going to use the "I" message where you tell Jace how you feel inside of focusing on Jace's actions." Mr. Blackthorn explains really bringing out behavior.

I give Jace a look of disgust, he smiles and winks at me, I mouth fuck you to him.

"Go ahead Clary." Mr. Blackthorn encourages. Okay here goes nothing, " I feel like Jace is a manwhore, and is a no good piece of shit." I finish with sending a charming smile Jace's way. He looks hurt, "Well, Jace would you like to say something?" Mr. Blackthorn coughs out ignoring that I just cussed I guess.

"Umm Yes, I feel like Clary's not giving me a chance to make up what I did to her and she's really mean to me, and it hurts my feelings." Jace finishes looking at me with that look in his eyes that scares me. "Good Jace." Mr. Blackthorn says.

That's it I'm done, "Mr. Blackthorn, I have to go my mom wants me home." I say shortly, "Okay have a good night, this isn't over I'll be calling you both down to my office sometime in the future." Mr. Blackthorn states.

Ohhh fuck I leave the room in a hurry, yet Jace catches up to me turns me around to face him, "Clary please-" Jace tries to speak but i interrupt him, "I hate you, HATE YOU! WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT AND JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I scream at him close to tears although I don't know why.

"Clary please just forgive me, I'm sorry!" He begs close to tears himself. What's happening?!? I honestly don't understand I can't even move let alone speak, all of the sudden some sophomore girl named Emma if I'm correct comes up to us and say, "I just wanted you to know you guys would make such a good couple."

Then walks away cheerfully with her boyfriend Julian I think. What just happened? Jace looks up at me after avoiding my gaze all signs of tears gone the only thing in his eyes is hope.

We're literally making out in the back seat of Jace's  car moments away from ripping each others clothes off

.........
We're literally making out in the back seat of Jace's  car moments away from ripping each others clothes off. I look him in the eyes that look, dear god he is going to be the death of me.

*Yay clace!!!! Hope you liked it!
Should Clary forgive Jace? Comment what you think!
P.s. I know she's making out with him that doesn't mean she forgives him