I Got a Little Drunk Last Night

Clary's POV
I wake up in a mess of sheets naked. Oh shit.... How drunk was I? Apparently very because I remember nothing. I'm not in Izzy's room but I can tell I'm in her house. The room is speak and span almost like a monks.

I see my clothes folded to the side on a chair to my left, that's rather odd. I pick them up and get dressed and hurry out of the room, but before I leave I notice a jacket hanging on a hook, Jaces jacket.

Okay okay maybe I didn't sleep with Jace maybe it's just a misunderstanding, maybe I was only naked because I threw up all over my clothes. Ewww, ewwww. I walk out and look left to right make sure no one is there I run to Izzy's room.

I see her dead asleep snoring loudly in her bed, "IZZY!" I scream while hitting her with a pillow. "What?" She asks.

" I think I had sexwithJace." I blurt out in a mess of words. "Clary slower. Please." She says in a groggy voice. Suddenly memories come flashing back , me and Jace doing vodka shots repeatedly, him pushing me against his door, him taking off my clothes.

I start to cry knowing that I gave my virginity to a guy who could care less, and that I was never going to get it back, I was never going to have that special moment with a man I'd love.

" Clary, what's wrong?" Izzy asks concerned. "I had sex with Jace and he doesn't care about me, I had sex with a guy who doesn't even care about me." I say through sobbing.

"Oh Clary it's okay, I've been there you'll get through this." She says comfortingly while hugging me around the shoulder tightly.

"I know this isn't the best timing, but did you use protection?" She ask carefully. I shake my head and mutter, "I don't remember." Izzy sighs gets up and states, "I'm going to get you the day after pill I can drop you off at home after if you want." I look up at her, "I don't want to go home." I say through the sniffling.

"Okay, just stay here and get some sleep I'll get you more comfortable clothes." She says reassuringly as she heads to her closets I get me some clothes and to get ready

. She comes out with make up wipes a tee shirt and pajama shorts. I go into the bathroom take everything off and put the clothes on handed to me on. I come out and Izzy looks ready to take on the world while I look like a hot mess. She turns around smiles at me before heading out the door.

As I get in her bed and try to relax and get some sleep the door opens and in walks Alec he walks into the room gives me a sympathetic look as he leans against the wall, "Heard you had a rough night, how are you feeling?" He ask genuinely concerned.
"Just peachy thanks for asking, I heard yours was rather wild, Steve Underhill huh?" I respond snarkly. He laughs and shakes his head, looking at the ground. "Not my proudest moment." He says chuckling. I giggle at his embarrassment.

"So what happened if you don't mind me asking?" Alec asks out of pure curiosity. "I got a little drunk last night with Jace and one thing lead to another." I mumble. He makes a surprised face with his mouth in the shape of an "O".

"I don't want to talk about it, what happened to you?" I ask sharply. He comes to sit down on the edge of the bed.

"Well it's a long story." He states vaguely. "Oh I don't mind I need something to distract me." I say completely interested. So Alec tells me the cutest story ever....

.......
It's Monday morning. Ughh I really don't want to go to school or  see Jace or anyone for that matter I spent the whole weekend Izzy's and am currently am  I just can't go home and be able to look my mom in the eyes she's religious very strict on the idea of waiting til marriage, much like Izzy's family, but I've noticed they're never home, a lot like Jace I haven't seen him the entire time I've been at Izzy's.

Whatever. Anyways other than the incident this weekend has been great me and Alec have gotten really close, I think we're going to be friends for a very long time.

I've never really noticed Alec before because at school he stays to himself never talks sits as far away from people as possible, I honestly thought he was kind of rude, but he's really kind and funny he's just very timid at school. My thoughts stop as Alec yells, "Fray time to go! Hurry your flat ass up!" You know what I take back the kind part. Alec is a asshole but a loveable one at that.

"I'm coming god, don't get your panties in a twist!" I yell back. I hear him scoff loudly. This bitch. I hurry out of Izzy's room and down the stairs to see Alec there tapping his foot impatiently I glare at him, "you take forever to get ready you know, I have a perfect attendance record to up hold Clary this isn't a joke!" Alec shouts dramatically throwing his hands in the air yeah the whole thing. God he's just as extra as his sister.

"Whatever." I say rolling my eyes as I get into Izzy's car. Which made me wonder why Alec didn't drive. "Alec why don't you drive?" I ask curiously.

"Well I have my license and everything just driving is to nerve wrecking for me, seems like your always one banana peel away from running off the road." He explains. I laugh loudly. Like what?

"Alec you worry too much." I say through a laugh. A couple minutes later were at school. We all get out and walk in together. I was walking to my first class trigonometry, when someone steps right in front of the door of the classroom grabs me by the arm and drags me to the janitors closet.

"Let go!" I yell. Their grip didn't loosen, they locked the door and finally let go. It was Jace... great just who I wanted to talk to.

"Jace please let me go I don't want to be late." I say in a weak tone. Honestly I'm just so tired of this whole situation. "Clary we need to talk." He says in a raspy voice.

"Not really." I say trying to push past him but he's too fat. He grips my shoulders and pushes me back. We're so close right now I thought he was going to lean in to kiss me.

He didn't instead he yells in a very hushed pissed off tone of voice along the lines of, "Clary, I'm trying what don't you understand about that, I want to make things right with, but all you want to do is run away from the problem." Well how dare he psychoanalyze me.

"I'm not running away from my problems, we slept together while drunk end of discussion what more is there to discuss?" I ask in a livid state.

"Okay fine I'm done trying with you Clary, but I just wanted you to know I've loved you since we were 9 and ever since I poured glue in your hair because I'm not very good at processing my emotions hell I'm still not obviously, I know you thought I was cruel but every joke every time I made fun of you I was just trying to get your attention, everything I do is to get your attention." He finishes out of breath and red all over the face and not looking me in the eye.

I really don't know what to say except, "is that why you fuck all those whores? To get my attention?" I say coldly. "Clary.." he try's to speak but can't, he doesn't have an excuse. I push past him and exit the closet. And I walk away shocked and not having any clue of what to do next.

*shit has hit the fan ladies and gentlemen, now sit back grab your popcorn and watch the show.