You Piece of Shit

Clary's POV
Hi I'm Clary Fray your local artsy loner or at least that what I like to think of myself rather than a that freak who eats lunch in the art room and always has Paint all over her clothes. Yeah that's my life and currently I'm in my last class of the day advanced art, painting a beautiful landscape of the Rocky Mountains when Jace Wayland smeared his hand across my painting, " YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" I shout angrily. "Well well some one has a potty mouth, and you should thank me I just made your painting 10 times better." He says rather cockily this son of a bitch. "What are you even doing in here you're not in this class?" I ask in a cutting voice. "Well it's really none of your business, but since you asked so kindly I'll make an acceptation. Kaelie asked if I could be brought in as a model because apparently according to Leonardo Da Vinci I have a perfect face, so if you'll excuse me little miss I'm going to have to be perfect somewhere else." He says. Ughh Kaelie this bitch can't even paint she thinks she can, but trust me she can't the only reason she's in here is because her mom is the superintendent and wants her to have a well rounded resume. Probably because she wants her out of the house as soon as possible. Jace goes over and models, while I begin to fix my painting while I do I realize Jace does have a very angular face perfect for drawing or painting. I quickly snap back to fixing my painting. Half way through the class I see a gorgeous girl walk in she had long black hair accompanied by striking black eyes. She walked right up to me and said, "You're Clary Fray right?"
"Ummm yes." I say uneasily. "Great I'm Izzy I think we're going to be great friends can I have your number" " sUrE" I say very weirded out I give her my number because I can't say no I'm a pushover like that. She right up to Jace grabs him by the ear and drags him out of the classroom and in the hall you could hear her scream, " YOU PIECE OF SHIT"! I laugh a little think hearing it enough he'd take it to heart but nope.

About five minutes before the bell rang I feel my phone buzz it's from Izzy:

Meet me in room 301

I'm very confused but also very curious so as soon as the bell rings I head to room 301. I walk in and see Tessa Gray, and my best friend Simon, "what are you doing here?" I ask. " the hottest girl in school texted me I couldn't pass this up." He says getting a little red. "Well this will be interesting." I mutter under my breath. A few minutes later Alec Lightwood walks in and takes a seat as far away from everyone as possible I noticed he does that a lot.

Izzy struts in and says, " Hello everyone as you know or don't you're the last four virgins in school and I have a proposition for you."

As Izzy explains her revenge plan in length basically were the last four virgins in the school which means the fuckboys will start to flirt or more like target us. Izzy says we would go with, but we would get them to fall for US instead of the other way around. She assigned each a boy. Yeah I know assigned like a mission. Tessa has Will, Simon has Raphael, "Wait what how did you know I was Bi?" Simon pipes up. "I saw you looking at Raphael's ass last month." Izzy says seriously. "God does she remember everything?" Simon questions clearly embarrassed. " it's a girl thing. We never forget anything." I laugh. Alec gets Magnus which he is not happy about but Izzy shuts him up. Then I get Jace.
"Oh hell no!".....

* I hope you like it, it was really fun to write!