I Don't Snore

Simon's POV
I sit there looking at Raphael sleeping in content by that I mean snoring loudly. He just looks so peaceful, he always scowling when awake, I hate it.

Well except the rare occasion I can get him to smile, which is cute he has a rather gummy. I realize how creepy it would be if Raphael woke up to me staring at him so I decide to get up and shower.

After I get out he's just waking up, "sorry how long was I asleep?" He asks in a groggy hot voice. "All night, must have tired you." I say laughing.

"Yeah right Lewis." He says in a smartass tone. "Well by the way you were snoring, I thought you hadn't slept in 50 years." I retort, "I don't snore!" He fires back defensive, "love you were literally shaking the whole house." I say .

He scoffs and gets up, "I say this with love!" I yell dramatically throwing my arms around him. He try's to shrug me off but I only hug him tighter til he gives in and hugs me back sighing then patting me on the shoulder to tell me he was done, "you asshole, did you just tap out of a hug?!" I ask offended he didn't want to hug me.

He laughs loudly, "Well how else and supposed to tell you I'm done, lick your ear?" He asks incredulously. "I don't know your suppose to love me!" I yell at him.

"That's how you think people express love by hugging?" He asks eyes on me like a predator. He stalks towards me pushes me on the bed and hugs me. I laugh, "Okay, okay enough we have to get to school." I say patting him on the chest telling him to get off.

"Wow now I know why you got mad it's rude." He sighs and gets off me and heads to the shower.

.............
As we head into the school I feel someone's eyes on us, members of Raphael's "gang" staring us down with disgust in their eyes.

"Don't pay attention to them." He says. "They just want to start shit with me." He continues as he gives them a look and they all turn in the other direction. I never realized how much power Raphael had, I swallow hard. I head to the first period trying to forget that.

..........
Me and Raphael are now eating lunch outside just talking, when three people from Raph's gang walk up and ask to speak to him privately, not without giving me a dirty look. Raphael agrees and walks off with them leaving me alone but not before turning around and giving me a look to stay put and ignore them.

I hear yelling all of the sudden. A minute later Raphael walks out nose bleeding, "let's go." He orders I listen because I don't want to get caught up in whatever that was.

Raphael leads me back into the school and then leaves, I ask to go with him but he says it's better if I stay here I don't agree but agree because he obviously wants me to stay here.

I see Clary heading to English, I stop to talk to her, "Hey Fray!" I shout at her.

"What, Raphael finally had enough of you?" She asks sharply. Well, "no I just thought I'd say hi, and ask if you wanted to hang out later." I ask hopefully. I know I've been hanging out with Raph and kinda forgot about my best friend.

"Sorry I have plans with Magnus." She says and moves past me and glares at me. Suddenly a cocky blonde asshole appears next to me.

"Damn I thought I was the only who could get her like that." Jace says smugly. "Haha your so funny Jace." I mock him, "no need to be rude Simon, but I thought you guys were close, besties?" Jace asks intrigued.

"Many you'd know if you weren't only interested in getting her pants." I fire back. Jace only looks pissed, "maybe if you weren't off being fuck buddies with Raphael you'd know thats not the case." He says rather pissed off.

Wow Jace Wayland actually can show emotion, and wow how little I've payed attention to Clary to not even know how she and Jace have been doing, I'm a horrible friend.

"What do you even mean?" I ask. "I mean if you were still her bestie you'd know what I'm talking about because I know for a fact Alec and Izzy know everything that's going on between me and Clary." He says trying to hurt my feelings his body is rigid he's mad and completely in love with Clary.

"I know one thing for sure it's that she hates you." I fire back at him. "Haha that's not what she said in the backseat of my car, I give you a hint she was screaming my name." He says smugly, "you know what Jace go choke, I have to get to class." I yell at him, his face returns to its usual amused empty state and he walks away.

I can't believe I let Jace get to me of all people. I walk to my last class angry. As I leave school I call Raphael he's not picking up his phone at all which makes me worried. A hour later I get a call from a number I don't know, I pick it up.

"Hello, is this Simon Lewis?" A female voice chokes out over the phone. My heart is beating so fast, so loud I can't hear anything. "Yes." I reply in a shaky tone.

"This is Raphael's sister, he was fine, fin-" she tries to finish but starts sobbing. I can't breath, move I stop living.

"He's gone, hit to the temple the wrong way or some-" she breaks off sobbing again. My whole world stops, so does my heart I hit the ground hard.

"Simon, simon! What's wrong?!" I hear my mother rush to me.

"Raphael is dead." I breath out.

Her face breaks I see tears in her face. "Oh god, I'm so sorry love, it's going to be okay." I hear Hugh me in a hushed tone trying to comfort me.

Although I can't see my life beyond this point or me even surviving the next 10 minutes. living from this point seems impossible even getting off the floor.

*welp, it can't get much worse from here, Or can it🤔