I Want Ice Cream

Alec's POV
"Alec get up we're leaving soon." Izzy shouts as she throws a pillow at me waking me up abruptly. I rub my eyes and give her a look.

"You have no idea what I'm talking about do you, Alec I told a week ago that Magnus was throwing a party tonight and you're going." She whines.

"Sorry I forgot." I shrug and lay back down. I didn't forget, I don't want to fucking go I'm not a party person... I assume you caught on to that. Anyways I'm going back to sleep.

"Alec get up right fucking now we have a plan and your ruining it!!" She shouts dramatically stomping her foot on the ground and waving her arms around.

I look her dead and the eye and say, "I. Don't. Care. I'm not going. And smile and put my head in a pillow.

"CLARY CAN YOU COME HERE PLEASE!" She yells and soon after you hear the clicking of heels on the ground as Clary enters my room all jazzed up, she kinda looked like a two dollar hooker but good at the same time.

"Is something wrong iz?" Clary asks very confused. "Yes Alec says he's not going to the party." Izzy states in a whinny voice.

"What Alec?? Come on it will fun!" Clary says but not in a whinny voice like Izzy an aggressive cutting one that makes you flinch. Shit I understand my Izzy made her come down here.

"Sorry just not a party person." I say putting my face back in my pillow. I hear them whisper a few seconds before I come flying off my bed and on to the hard floor.

"Fuck!" I scream. They giggle as they stand over me. Izzy puts her heel clad foot on my chest and says "now get up and get a jacket we're leaving."

In a very calm voice. Which scares the shit out of me so I comply. I could always just hide in the bathroom.

I get in to Izzy's car and slam the door and give her a look. I know I'm acting like a child but I don't give a fuck I hate parties and everything they stand for. Like no I don't want to stand around for hours getting drunk with people I barely know, then sloppily fuck them in the back of their moms minivan like no. I'll stay home watching Grey's Anatomy til 2 am eating ice cream.

Damn now I really want ice cream. Wonder if Magnus has some, I roll my eyes at the thought of him. That bitch has the nerve to ignore me. I tried to talk to him the day after the incident to apologize for Jace like usual, but he turned away as I was walking towards him.

Guess once he realized he couldn't get in my pants that easily he was done. Bitch ass. Guess I have to be more open and pretend like I'm easy. I guess I don't know I fucking suck at this, I've told Izzy repeatedly I can't do this she ignores this every time and mumbles if only you knew. Like bitch what??? Then she won't repeat what she said or explain. Ughhh I hate her sometimes.

On that note we finally pull up to Magnus's house which is fucking huge just like my immense hatred for him. We get out of the car then Clary spots Jace and waves him down , he makes the motion for her to come join him, she starts walking towards him but not before giving Izzy a wink.

Look who finally joined the dark side, go crush him Clary lord knows he needs it. Izzy starts to walk into to the house but I stay back, she notices turns around grabs my arm and pulls me towards the house.

"it will be fun." She says giving me an encouraging smile. Sure it will be fun they say, wait until this night turns into a shit show, then you'll bitches see that I'm always right. That's what I wanted to say instead I groan and walk very slowly.

As soon as we walk in door the smell of weed and alcohol hits you right in the ass. I plug my nose and apparently make a face because Izzy can't stop laughing. At this moment it is 8:30 pm and people are already shitfaced so bad one guy is making out with a toilet. As we go in the house further you see people doing lines of COCAINE.