2🖤

10:30 am

I grabbed my luggage and sat at some chairs, waiting on my father or whoever the hell was coming to get me. Then I got back up and walked in one of the workshops and I saw that they had my favorite pack of starburst, I quickly slid it in my pocket... but got caught.

"Put it back Bonnie," someone said with a deep voice behind me, I turned around and it was my dad. I took the starburst out of my pocket and put it back and walked over to my dad.

"Long time no speak, sperm donor." I said to my ungrateful father who left me with that bitch who just kicked me out.

"Hey Bonnie, you ready to get your life fixed up." He said to me while we were walking to this nice ass White 2017 Dodge Charger. "What the hell? You rob banks now?" I asked looking at him. He chuckled and nodded his head, "no, I have a job. Something you need to get." He said getting all smart and shit.

"Whatever." I said rolling my eyes getting in the car.

After a long 40 minute ride, he pulled up to this average ass house, how is car look better his house, then I saw the door swing open to a girl I guess who was my age she was pretty, but who the fuck was she?

"Hey Paisley, Paisley this is my daughter Bonnie, Bonnie this is Paisley, your step sister." My dad said as he got out of the car as I did the same and looked at her up and down.

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes, grabbed my suitcases and walked pass her. "She'll come around," I over heard my father say.

I ran into some lady who seems to be Paisley's mom, she showed me my room. It took me almost 3 hours to get my room organized, all my other things will be out here by tomorrow.

I grabbed my weed, my lighter and my  shuriken, walked out of the house and sat on the porch just minding my business.

I took another puff of my blunt and continued to play with my shuriken until I saw some guy walk up to me, he look familiar, he had half blond and half... bro what the fuck! I know who this is.

"Hey, you must be new here?" He asked. "Xxx?" I said squinting my eyes at him, "yea I'm new, What about it?" I responded. "Oh so you know me?" He said. "Nigga who don't?" I said rolling my eyes. He walked over towards me and I was about to aim my shuriken at him while inhaling the blunt.

"Yo chill, vro," he said getting closer and sitting down next to me. "What the fuck is that anyway? Is this a real shuriken," he asked. I turned to look at him and blew the smoke in his face and continued to play with the blade. "Yep," I spoke.

"So where you from?" He asked. "Detroit. I came here to 'change my life around'," I said trying to air quote the last part. "What do you mean?" He asked. "I'm a trouble maker." I responded, looking at my blade while playing with it.

"Well since you already know me, whats your name?" He asked. "Bonnie," I said then I looked back at him, "but what's your real name?" I asked. "Jahseh, but you can call me daddy or young dagger dick." I laughed so hard I almost choked. "Nah? Jahseh sounds cool with me," I chuckled.

"Bonnie, are you ready to go school shopping with me?" I turned around and saw Paisley standing there and I rolled my eyes and laughed.

Jahseh got up, "well it was nice to meet you, I'm throwing a party tonight you should come, I live down the street," he said as he smiled and walked away.