37❤️

We made it back to Chelsea's place and everyone got settled and was hanging out

We made it back to Chelsea's place and everyone got settled and was hanging out. "Hey Stoke, where's Jahseh?" I asked. "Oh he's on the patio in the back with Craig and Kacey," he replied, "thank you," I smiled at him as I walked away to where the Patio was.

I walked in and they looked up at me and smiled. "Hey Bonnie" Kacey said and I smiled and waved at her. "I hope you're not upset about us leaving your friend behind but she had to go," I stated as I sat at the wooden table with them.

"No its fine, that was her fault for disrespecting you plus, if I was in your position, I would've been pissed too and left her ass for not helping me when I would've needed her," she explained. "So where did y'all head off to?" Jahseh asked. "Thats what I came out here to tell you, but we went to go visit some old friends of Chelsea's, nothing bad happened she just wanted them to understand how she felt and all the pain she was put through because of them," I explained.

"How is she?" He asked. I shook my head, "her emotions are kind of a little bit every where right now, she's probably in there trying to drink it away, all of it. That damage they had put her through is going to stick with her," I explained, "but Benz is with her trying to calm her down," I added and they nodded. "What exactly happened? Like what's her story?" Kacey asked.

"Its a really long story, but her so called friends plus the boyfriend and cousin did her dirty. They did a group robbery, the fucked with the wrong room and let Chelsea take care of it, as soon as she stepped foot in that room, the door slammed shut on her, the alarm went off, they left her there and the police got her since she was left behind," I explained trying to make the story short.

"Oh damn, when we knew her for a few years she never explained that to us," Craig stated. "I never about it either until she told me, Bianca and Kaden when we were in room," I explained. "Do you know Bianca's story?" Kacey asked, "she never really spoken about it, all she ever told us was that she killed someone and was sent to juvie," she also said. I shook my head no, "nope, and Kaden went because of car theft and selling drugs, that's what she told me," I shrugged. "What about you?" Craig asked.

"A lot, selling drugs, fighting cops, killing a cop and killing someone in my home," I responded. "Damn Bon," he said shocked. "So what were y'all doing whole time we were gone?" I asked. "Nothing but settling down. Oh um Benz brother Julio got in contact with him same thing with Kacey's brother Anthony, they messaged them, warning us that they'll be in Texas tomorrow like we really give a fuck," Jahseh spoke.

"Shouldn't even be a warning when we're ready to beat there ass anyway. Houston has a riot coming their way," I responded. "Its 14 of us versus possibly 4 of them and if Paisley and her 2 friends show up then that makes 6 of them. They don't what they getting their selves into, but to be fair I might bring a few of y'all along and have some of y'all as back up," I explained. "They might as well just go back, its a lot of us and a little bit of them," Jahseh stated.

"Does this bother you at all, going against your brother?" I asked Kacey. "No not at all, after hearing that he took part of the Chelsea situation and the shit they did to her mom, of course not. I love him, but he fucked up and that's on him," she explained.

"Well, do you guys mind coming back out here tomorrow morning to talk about the plan?" I asked them. "Yea," Craig nodded, Jahseh and Kacey both nodded as well agreeing to meet on the patio again.

"Ok, I'll see you guys in the morning then," I said as I got up from the table. "Good night," I said as I left to go inside. I headed upstairs and went to the room where me and Jahseh settled our things at.

I took a quick shower and got dressed in some comfortable clothes and got in the bed and just scrolled through my phone. I noticed that I got a lot of missed calls from my mom and dad, I deleted them and continued to look through my phone.

Jahseh's POV

Its been 2 hours since Bonnie went inside, me and Craig were still outside talking and Kacey went inside after Bonnie. We continued to talk about random stuff, it started to get late and the bugs were pissing us off so we went inside.

I went to the room me and Bonnie is sharing. I walked in and saw her sleeping with her phone in her hand, I walked closer to her, grabbed phone and sat on the charger for her. I pulled out some clothes for a shower, I went to the bathroom and I was probably in the shower for like an hour.

I got out finally got dressed and hopped in bed with Bonnie, this sneaky girl woke up and rolled all over me, "cuddle me," she stated and I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her as she was laying on top of me. I wanted to go to sleep but this for some reason this position got mw horny, I don't know why. "Babe why is your dagger so hard?" She asked me real curious as she sat up and got up off of me.

I shrugged, "I can't help it, you turn me on," I chuckled. She laughed and laid back down in the same position she was in and she started to tease me by grinding her pelvis on me. "Bonnie stop," I ordered and she laughed and stopped.

"Shut up and go to sleep," she giggled. I wrapped my arms back around her and went to sleep trying to calm my hormones.

_______________

3 more chapters left and the first book will finally be finished. Starting "~ BONNIE ~ 𝓑𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓣𝔀𝓸" really soon